Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

are there any suction devices that would most likly be around the house?

Mission accepted.

I’m building my own starting tomorrow. I’m hitting the shops to source these items. I almost found something to be the cups today but I think they may have been too shallow.

I still want and will purchase a nooglberry but that’s a few months off so for now DIY will be fine.

I will let you know what happens.

Hello everyone,

I'm 32 yeas old with a depressing breast size of a 32A Sad
I read a lot about what herbs to use but, I'm not sure on how to take them. Can someone please help me out??? Which herbs should I take & how much??? And has anyone had any luck with the herbs... or is it just a wast of time and money? PLEASE HELP! I'm so lost and desperate Huh[/font][/size]

(27-05-2011, 08:41 AM)Kelly Lynn Wrote:  Hello everyone,

I'm 32 yeas old with a depressing breast size of a 32A Sad
I read a lot about what herbs to use but, I'm not sure on how to take them. Can someone please help me out??? Which herbs should I take & how much??? And has anyone had any luck with the herbs... or is it just a wast of time and money? PLEASE HELP! I'm so lost and desperate Huh[/font][/size]

A lot of people find herbs to work although in my opinion (and this is just my opinion dont be put off) they are not for everyone as you can get some unwanted side affects. Best results are obtained by using herbs in conjunction with other methods of nbe such as massage etc. If you look at the herb section of the website you will find all the information you will need. This forum and thread is mainly for pumps so you may not get the best answer to your question. Have a good read and start experimenting. I posted a list of most mentioned herbs as a starting point for someone. Choosing a few off the list should give you a good start to your program.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon