Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

are there any suction devices that would most likly be around the house?

(01-05-2011, 08:24 PM)DollyAmbition Wrote:  You can buy just NB cups form their website if you want. Somehow getting a wine bottle pump to attach to the tubing. If you can find something to use as the cups and tubing, you could also just suck some air and then use an airlock such as a binder clip for the tubing. Be careful not to pump too much. Also, the NB forum offers discounts for the forum members and it increases by how often yo post. Good luck and let us know what you decide to do!
You can also buy them on Ebay

Rachyl

(13-03-2011, 12:20 AM)Nyx Wrote:  I thought about trying a home-made pump before I caved and bought the whole NB system. It's essentially just three parts: cup, tube, pump. I gave up because I couldn't figure out what to use as the actual cups around the breasts. Maybe deep, sturdy bowls with a comfortable rim and you can drill a hole into? Tubing can be found easily at a home improvement store. If you don't have anything that can be used as a pump, you can just suck the air out.

You can check out EBAY because sometimes they have NB selling on the site.

Rachyl

I built my own breast pump system from local parts. I use a wine vacuum pump for the suction, I fitted a car brake line cap over the tip and cut a small slit in the end. I pushed aquarium line through the slit. That made my basic vacuum pump assembly for around $15 US.

For domes, I have used plastic storage bowls and now use a steel utensil bin from Walmart. The plastic storage bowls come in various sizes, but they were weak walled and tended to collapse under strong suction. The best I found was a pair of 56 oz bowls from Sterlite ($1 each from a local dollar store). I love my current utensil bins (about $8 each), since they have strong walls and lots of expansion room, but they do have two drawbacks. I can't see my expanded boobs and they pinch under my arms. I am thinking about a way to get some kind of rim ring to cushion them, but haven't come up with a good solution yet. I may add hose nipples to the bottoms of the bins and put a y-connection in the hose so I can pump both at once, but am satisfied with what I have so far.

I pump up one breast at a time by putting lotion on my boobs, then fit the tubing under the dome as I place the dome over my left breast. I pump out the air until I am satisfied with the feel. I then pull out the hose from the dome and repeat on the other side.

It works for me fairly well. I even have room to use the snake bite kit suction cups on my nipples while I vacuum my breasts.

Kandy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(16-05-2011, 03:49 PM)Kandy Wrote:  I built my own breast pump system from local parts. I use a wine vacuum pump for the suction, I fitted a car brake line cap over the tip and cut a small slit in the end. I pushed aquarium line through the slit. That made my basic vacuum pump assembly for around $15 US.

For domes, I have used plastic storage bowls and now use a steel utensil bin from Walmart. The plastic storage bowls come in various sizes, but they were weak walled and tended to collapse under strong suction. The best I found was a pair of 56 oz bowls from Sterlite ($1 each from a local dollar store). I love my current utensil bins (about $8 each), since they have strong walls and lots of expansion room, but they do have two drawbacks. I can't see my expanded boobs and they pinch under my arms. I am thinking about a way to get some kind of rim ring to cushion them, but haven't come up with a good solution yet. I may add hose nipples to the bottoms of the bins and put a y-connection in the hose so I can pump both at once, but am satisfied with what I have so far.

I pump up one breast at a time by putting lotion on my boobs, then fit the tubing under the dome as I place the dome over my left breast. I pump out the air until I am satisfied with the feel. I then pull out the hose from the dome and repeat on the other side.

It works for me fairly well. I even have room to use the snake bite kit suction cups on my nipples while I vacuum my breasts.

Kandy

Can you send me a pic of how you use your cups as I have not seen this before?

As I said, I put the aquarium air line under the rim of the domes and reaching to the nipples, then pump out the air. When either all the air is pumped out or, in the case of the larger canisters, the vacuum is where is starts to be uncomfortable, I simply pull the hose out and do the other side.

I've attached a few pics with the domes in place.

I now have about B to C cups (depending on the bra of course). The do lose some volume if I stop for a long while, but it comes back quickly when I start pumping again.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I would like to buy a Noogleberry system when I can afford it, but this does very well for now.

Kandy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(19-05-2011, 07:08 PM)Kandy Wrote:  As I said, I put the aquarium air line under the rim of the domes and reaching to the nipples, then pump out the air. When either all the air is pumped out or, in the case of the larger canisters, the vacuum is where is starts to be uncomfortable, I simply pull the hose out and do the other side.

I now have about B to C cups (depending on the bra of course). The do lose some volume if I stop for a long while, but it comes back quickly when I start pumping again.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I would like to buy a Noogleberry system when I can afford it, but this does very well for now.

Kandy

You may be able to get the NB system on Ebay for less than the NB cost on the site. If you see a auction for a smaller cup, send an email to Lucy and she can swap if you buy it.

Rachyl

I am just coming off a period of very low income. I have a new job that promises to pay more regularly (the last was a commission sales position), so hopefully I can start looking soon.

For now, though, the system I am using has definitely helped my cleavage! Pumping does work over time.

Kandy

(19-05-2011, 07:08 PM)Kandy Wrote:  As I said, I put the aquarium air line under the rim of the domes and reaching to the nipples, then pump out the air. When either all the air is pumped out or, in the case of the larger canisters, the vacuum is where is starts to be uncomfortable, I simply pull the hose out and do the other side.

Kandy

Very ingenious contraption that you have put together. I'm impressed.

Thanks! I've been using it for over 4 years now off and on, and do like it's results. My first wine pump wore out and simply stopped pulling a vacuum one day. I could see nothing wrong with it, but I simply bought another one (around $10 from a local liquor store) and put the cap on the end of the new one and have been pumping with that ever since. I did replace the aquarium hose after a bit too, the old one was getting stiff with the lotions I use on my breasts to help the seal. That was only another $1.60 or so.

I tried a varied mixture of herbals for a while, but saw no discernible results and began to wonder about the side effects. This actually works and I love the fuller cleavage it gives me. I want much bigger breasts, so I will continue until I am satisfied, if that is possible!

Kandy

(19-05-2011, 08:40 PM)Kandy Wrote:  Thanks! I've been using it for over 4 years now off and on, and do like it's results. My first wine pump wore out and simply stopped pulling a vacuum one day. I could see nothing wrong with it, but I simply bought another one (around $10 from a local liquor store) and put the cap on the end of the new one and have been pumping with that ever since. I did replace the aquarium hose after a bit too, the old one was getting stiff with the lotions I use on my breasts to help the seal. That was only another $1.60 or so.

I tried a varied mixture of herbals for a while, but saw no discernible results and began to wonder about the side effects. This actually works and I love the fuller cleavage it gives me. I want much bigger breasts, so I will continue until I am satisfied, if that is possible!

Kandy
Your breasts look good and your nipples look nice also. They did not grow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon