Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

question(s)

Tongue 

hi guys, the name's ari (as you might be able to tell x]), and i'm extrremely new to these forums.

i have a quick question; seeing as i dont have any method of transportation to the nearest health story (45 minutes from my house Sad), which provides these supplements mentioned on this website (damn unreliable cars Tongue), i merely have access to only two items that i've seen recommended: fenugreek and baby oil. i've been massaging with baby oil for 2 weeks, accompanied with taking 2-4 supplements of fenugreek daily.

however, i have been massaging my breasts bare and under water for months to no avail.

can i sucessfully continue this regime to see some results?

NOTE: i am a 32AA *sigh*, hoping to, at the very least, fill an A cup. im glad i've found a popular forum where other people can identify with being apart of the ibtc for WAYYYY too long. Cool

hi there welcome. i hope that you can get your program together soon. one thing i will say is that i have heard it is best to avoid baby oil if it contains mineral oil. i think generally it might be recommended to stick to more natural or pure stuff. olive oil, for example seems popular.
well, good luck with your journey!

(11-03-2011, 11:11 AM)char Wrote:  hi there welcome. i hope that you can get your program together soon. one thing i will say is that i have heard it is best to avoid baby oil if it contains mineral oil. i think generally it might be recommended to stick to more natural or pure stuff. olive oil, for example seems popular.
well, good luck with your journey!

oh, well thanks for the head up hun! Blush

Char! You are the source warning against mineral oil- may I ask why?

Iā€™m having a hard time finding creams, lotions and oils without it but I have found a few and bought a lot of theses since I saw your post.

well years ago. i started becoming more of a natural products girl for health reasons because i am sensitive to some products. so my friend who is not as strict about it as i am said to me something like, "miss natural girl is still using petrolatum lip balm?! the same stuff that gasoline for the car?!" and i dropped petrolatum and and mineral oil that day pretty much. strong stuff. even the wikipedia page for petroleum product consumption is not very encouraging. i try to be careful Smile

Hmmmm convincing argument, I did do my own research when I saw you post the first time but I hoped that mineral in cosmetics would be different to that in heavy chemicals. I have been converted for a while due to your first post I think I may occasionally use some oils with mineral oil in just because I am having a very hard time finding alternatives to a few things but I shall be careful.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon