Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dandelion root extract

I just bought dandelion root extract, so I could put it in lotion for the chi massage. I heard that dandelion is a good herb, but haven't found any reviews on it. Has anyone tried it before and what were the results?

I know about Dandelion as a herb for digestion (roots) and detoxification (leaves) of the body, in fact I swear by it.

The leaves work as a blood cleanser removing toxins from the system good for infections and viruses as well as rheumatism. it can also be used for clearing kidney and bladder complaints.

The roots benefit the liver and aid in the digestion fatty foods. It can remedy stomach ulcers and benefits for circulation so good the blood and veins.

The juice in the stems can sooth blisters, sores, bee stings and clear warts.

Bar the stem juice I most uses of dandelion are internal, I'm not sure about using it externally. I don’t know anything about it in relation to nbe but baring in mind I use it a lot and I’m here to grow my breasts I would say the effect for nbe is minimal.

I would highly recommend this herb and advise everyone have some in their kitchen cupboard but I’m not sure for nbe.

The only indication it could help is its circulatory benefits.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon