Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I can not order UB? :(

I HAVE 1 UNOPENED BOTTLE OF UB & 1 OPENED WITH 60 CAPS IF YOU'D LIKE TO BUY THEM. $20.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

Hi again.
Now he has replied my message and yes, he says that they are completely changing the website and that I would have no trouble purchasing the pills when it is done by thursday. So I think I'll just wait until thursday and then I hope I will have no trouble ordering it again. Smile

Just one more question... Do I really need to buy a proteinshake? And if I do so, is there any shakes you would recommend? Or is it a weightgainer I should buy? And how much should I take? A glass every morning/afternoon?
I've just ordered the noogleberry pump, so I am planning to take the UB-pills, noogle and drink some proteinshakes? I do not know about the last one.. Any suggestions?

-Thanks in advance :-)

cendory, the protein shakes are there to supplement your protein intake in case you can't get enough in your diet. You should be getting at least 80-90g of protein per day, if you have a hard time knowing how much you are getting I suggest doing a diet journal. Log each day what you eat throughout the day and how much protein you consumed. For an example of how to do this, go check out my program page in the picture page section. As far as protein shakes I recommend, go with a whey protein shake, you want one with at least 25g of protein per scoop. The only time you want a weight gainer one is if you intend to gain weight. To not gain weight while drinking protein shakes, replace a meal with it, I usually replace my breakfast or lunch with one. Hope this helps.

Thank-u for your answer Anastasia! Smile
Actually I would like to gain a little weight, so it dosen't matter if I gain weight from the weight gainer. But which one do you order to yourself Anastasia? Any special gainer you would recommend? Cause I have been trying to search on different brands, but it just makes me more confused, cause there are so many different types and prices...

I've never used a gainer one, sorry, I do not want any extra weight haha.

Hehe, well okay Big Grin
If anyone else who has experience with a gainer, I would like to hear from them Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon