Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Final Result: Post-Brava

Over 35 brava results from this board...and counting!
March 22 2009 at 10:50 PM Lexy (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used the brava system for about 8 months (i deleted my stats text doc) but i used to do an averege of 14 hours a day. i'm a small b and was getting monster boobs when taking brava off. during the treatment i got a bone lump on the sternum that is still there. thank god it's not very visible. Unfortunately it's the only thing that is still there. i think in 2 months after stopping i lost everything. it is possible that brava does create new tissue but i think that tissue is fat only and i'm a fat burning machine (5"8 and 114 lb). So for me it was just a bit of torture that i now look back at and can't believe i did all that for nothing. In the mean time i made peace with my size.
I'm not saying Brava cannot work but it didn't work for me. They do say that being skinny doesn't help and it seems that's true. Still, good luck to everyone.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon