Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

selling 4.5 bottle of bb

i'm selling never used 4.5 months supply of bountiful breast i got it directly from them, it doesnt expire till 2013.

they are selling it for 317 + 29 bucks for shipping in the states or Canada but it will cost more if you are international. I'm only selling it for 250 including shipping. so you saving almost half price or more depends on where you are.

I only accept PayPal, and the shipping will come with tracking number so you and i both know when it will arrive.

question... why are you selling it without even trying it first?

As a male, this is a lifechanging decision that cannot be reversed without a huge hassle. I impulsively got into this, but then after talking with my friends and family, am not 100% committed to this change..

hey booballstar,

love the nickname, and I see where you are coming from. I have a really close friend who had the similar experience, wanting to change but afraid to. Sorry i kind of creep your posts before replying to this one. I understand that is hard to make huge decisions thats going to change your life specially if your friend and family dont understand where you stand.

ps: you can also try to post it on ebay, i did that for most of my stuff. GOOD LUCK with everything Smile

thanks for the advice ccupgoal Smile

booballstar, right, I understand but being impulsive, it seems you are being that in this case also. By jumping the gun and going to sell your products you bought right away. I say give it some really good deep thought, like at least a week to sit on the idea of what exactly YOU want. Do not let others influence you. You can only be you, and if you let them influence what you do you will only end up regretting what you didn't do and hating yourself. You can only be you and I think you really need to think out what exactly that is. Are you a regular gay male? Or deep down do you wish to have breasts and maybe become more feminine? If it's the later you really should go for it. The longer you wait the harder the transition will be. Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon