Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE... Beginning Regimen

Hi everyone Smile
My name is Brittany, and I'm new to this forum. I have recently become interested in natural breast enhancement options. I am not flat chested by most standards, but I would like for my breasts to get fuller at minimum. My ultimate goal would be to gain one cup size. Here are my stats...

Height: 5'3
Weight: 133 lbs
Bra size: 34C in most bras. I typically wear the band on the smallest hook. I would like to fill out my C's more, and hopefully as an end result make it to a 34D.

After a little bit of reading and review from this site and others here's where I am thinking about starting my regimen. I was thinking about starting with fenugreek, fennel seed, and flax seed. Any opinions on these as beginning options? Also, should I be using fenugreek seed or the entire plant? They sell both at GNC.
Also, any recommendations for an oil for massage? I would like to incorporate that into my regimen as well. I would also like to incorporate chest muscle toning and exercise.

I will hopefully be starting my regimen within the next week, as soon as my products arrive, so wish me luck. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I will keep everyone up to date Smile

good luck!

Hey Alexis, welcome to the forum! Smile I have some suggestions that I'll share with you from being a member here and doing my own looking around. Some good massage oils/products include olive oil, borage oil, flax oil, and cocoa butter. Sometimes other people on here also create their own "boobie batter" that includes some sort of oil or lotion along with breast enhanching herbs. I'm also eating fennel seed, and I'm pretty sure that was one of the ones they said was good for NBE. Soy products are also a good idea because they contain high levels of phytoestrogens that promote breast growth. And my last suggestion would be to do the Chi massage excersises which are really popular for this purpose. If you need help finding the link for that, let me know! Good luck! Smile

If you could send me the Chi massage link that would be great. Thank you!

here is the video for the chi massage:
Chi Massage
good Luck!

Thanks for doing that eva_bs! Smile

Still waiting on my products to arrive, so I've been doing some more research. I watched the chi massage video, and I will be starting that with my regimen. I also stumbled upon two herbs that I had not previously heard of... saw palmetto and puraria murifica? Has anyone used either of these? My only concern is side effects... from what I've read they seem to have more potentially harmful side effects than fenugreek and other breast enhancement herbs.

Ok so I thought I should update y'all on my new plans for NBE...

After reading about the maple syrup smell associated with fenegreek I decided against taking it orally. I may add it to my regimen later if I feel like I'm not seeing results. I also did some research on saw palmetto and wild yam. Also, I bought the Easy Curves exercise bar from amazon for a little over $20. For now this is what I'm planning.

Chi Massage - 360 rotations twice daily
Massage with Liquid Fenegreek
Easy Curves 5 mins per day to increase firmness and muscle tone.
Breast Enhancing Ring tone 10 mins per day.
Oral Wild Yam
Oral Fennel
Oral Saw Palmetto
Oral Flax Seed

Also, I forgot to mention this in previous posts, but I am also looking to lose a bit of weight... somewhere around 10 pounds, and just generally tone up my body. I am also working on healthier eating with less carbs and more fruit, veggies, and protein. I am also trying to cut caffeine from my diet, and reduce alcohol consumption.

Alex!
If you want more information about the PM herb then you should read it on the special section for that.
Pueraria Mirifica
You should know that a lot of woman said that they gained weight from taking Saw Palmetto. Also some got cellolit.
I think that you will still smell like maypel syrup if you will use the fenegreek as an oil or liquid.
I recommened you to read the forum! You will find here all the information you need to know about all the methods that you can do for NBE!
Good Luck!
Eva.

Alex, what ever method you wish to use it is always good to combine with certain exercise. I always prefer a natural method due to less side effects. Wish to share with you attached article.

Attached Files

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon