Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduction

Hi, I'm Rene and I'm new to this site, so everything seems a little overwhelming to me. I found this site after researching and purchasing the online book "From Flat to Fab."

Here are my stats

Sex:female
Height:5'2"
Weight: 116 lb
Current Size:32A or 32AA...not sure
Medications: I am taking a generic form of Ortho Tri-Cyclin Low, and I am currently taking a generic form of Accutane. I will be done with it in a few days.
children: 0 and never been pregnant
I exercise at home to my Jillian Michaels DVDs about 4 days a week...some times more and some times less. It all depends on what's going on during the week, and how much homework I have to do.
Body type: Petite and thin but I have some soft spots that need some toning. I find it hard to build muscle.
Weaknesses: Just about anything sweet, coffee, and alcohol. I like to go out with friends on the weekends. I don't smoke and I never will.
Goal: I would like to at least get to a B cup, but if I can get bigger I wouldn't have a problem with that lol. I just would like to actually fit into bras and have cleavage. I don't need to be Pamela Anderson. It would look dumb on my small frame anyway lol.

Well, that is about it. I don't think I am missing anything. I just don't know where to begin or how I will afford everything to do this. I really want to try though. The hormone test is pretty pricey, so I might have to save up for everything or get a different job.

Hi Everyone,

I’m a newbie here and I’m so glad to be part of the site. Hopefully, I will see more interaction and rich thoughts about many topics over here. I am learning much just based on by reading.There are many interesting things I have seen in the site and I am eager to do my first post.

Welcome both of you. For any new folks not already familar with the old version of this site, you can still go to Eve's old site and dig through the old post, which is a wealth of information. hopefully this site will start getting more activity soon, but those of us that are here are thrilled to have the company

Hi Rene- Nice to meet u! I took accutane too - it changed everything, i never had problems the same way again Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Love that stuff! I'm happy 4u that u found it.

Welp, look forward to growing with ya hon.

Hi everyone, I'm sorry for the late reply. This is Rene1386 but I forgot my password and username so I made a new one. I just used my middle name the last time I created my account, which is probably why I forgot it lol. My name is actually Alison.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon