Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Massage for nipple enlargement

Massage for nipple enlargement
February 8 2008 at 7:52 PM
PrincessPearl (Login PrincessPearl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey girls!!!

Is there a massage or anything you know for nipple enlargement?

I bought some "nipple enlargers" from eBay, I saw a male on this forum (different section) that said that he can't go shirtless at the beach since they really work. They are simply plastic tubes that you squeeze and that creates suction.

I have found that they do temporarily make the nipple harder and larger, but it seems to decrease my overall size of the areolas! I stopped using them. Does anyone have any stories about different kinds of nipple enlargers? Just curious!

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: Untitled February 8 2008, 11:05 PM

I know someone had some sort of nipple suction device (I think it was a machine) that you were supposed to use for maybe 10 minutes and they overused it by accident and it overstimulated prolactin production and made them really ill.

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: Untitled February 12 2008, 8:22 AM

Made her ill? How so? Interesting. I think I will tone down the minutes spent with the massager! Thanks for the info, Louise.

Linz
(no login) Re: Untitled February 12 2008, 10:28 PM

I think the threads on the massage forum, in amongst the grow yours discussion.
It was a snake bite kit - just search for that.

xx
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon