Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

My girlfriend wants me to grow breasts?

My new girlfriend of 6 months early on in our relationship confessed that she would like me to wear lingerie while making love. I agreed to try. I was shocked to find that I enjoyed wearing lingerie which she buys me. Eventually she started to buy me clothes and make me look like a girl using make up, wigs, corsets, breasts form, nails, and eyebrows. This I found ok as we did it at home. Then she suggested that she cut my hair more feminine and die it. I agreed as she is very persuasive. I am mostly dressed as a woman at home but have occasionally gone out dressed, which I finally agreed to do this for her. Lately she has mentioned that she would like me to grow breasts. I have been thinking that this is a step that I have to think about longer, but she has already purchased 9 months herbal pill supply from an internet website called transfemme. She wants me to have large breasts because it would make me look more realistic and she can play with them. What should I do?

you shouldn't be forced to do anything you don't want to do. It seems to me your girlfriend wants you to be a woman...

Agreed. Be who you are. No need to make her issues yours.

My first thought is troll, but on the chance that your not…

You should tell your girl friend to get a female lover; I’m being very serious and agree with BoobieGirl.

It sounds like you have tried to be a very supportive boyfriend and good on you but this is a step to far. Allow her to have a female partner for sex if that’s what she wants and you can handle it. You have only been together for 6months you have gone under an astonishing personality shift. Although you haven’t explained nearly enough, it sounds like prior to this relationship with this girl you had no interest in cross dressing or changing your gender and in half a year you are totally on board with it.

On the other hand if she has awaken a desire to change your body and pretty much become a woman full time then go for it and your are definitely in the right place to grow your breasts.

Just make sure this is from you, for you and about you not her.

I agree with the others, sounds like she is forcing you to be someone you aren't, if that's the case growing breasts and changing your hormones is the last thing you should do. The only time you should do that is if it's what YOU want. And don't say you want it for her, wrong reason, think of it like this, do you want to grow breasts, and even if she left you would you still want them? If the answer is no, then don't do it! There is alot hormonal changes like this does to the body, your penis could even stop functioning, as in not becoming erect. Alot to think about huh? Are breasts for her really worth you not being able to get your member up anymore?

I agree that it sounds like she wants a more feminine partner, but disagree that she wants a female. I'm bisexual, not to be confused with pansexual. I am attracted to manly men and feminine females, I am not attracted to manly women or feminine males. It sounds like she may be pansexual and want a transgender, shemale, crossdresser, etc. Which is fine if that's what she wants, but if that's not who you are, she should move on and find that. There are plenty out there that are looking for partners into them.

So my suggestion, think deeply about who you are and what you want. This is YOUR life this would screw with, not hers.

Jane, I think your a lucky guy to have a girlfriend thats so free in her spirit that she isn't threatened by you being fem. I agree with Anastasia that you need to be sure that having breasts is something you really want. Talk to her and make sure that she realizes that it could take away your ability to get hard and stay hard. The best thing to do is go slow and be sure before you commit too far. Getting breasts are not the only thing that'll happen. Your hips will grow along with your butt. Be sure you want to have a fem body before you start. If you decide its what you want go for it.

I would say... it's time to drop that girlfriend and go for one who wants you as a man! Sounds to me that your gf is secretly lesbian and is trying to turn you into a girl for her own pleasures. You need to get out and seriously... who cares if she bought you a 9 month supply of breast pills, she should have asked you first, before purchasing! You sound very eery about growing breasts and even the whole dress up as a girl ordeal. You need to be a man and lose the girl who is trying to change you... unless that is what you really want...

Hi. I think that you need to really think about this. It takes several years for breast development to occur. As others have mentioned. During this time your body is going to change its shape. You will most likely loose tumescence in your male member and what you have will come with effort. Sperm count will decrease until you won't be able to have children. Unless you store some at a sperm bank for use later. Your mind and personality is going to change to more of a feminine way of thinking.

As I mentioned, It will take some time for your breasts to fully develop. Is she willing to wait that long? Or are implants in your future? Breast development means everyone will know about them given time as you can only conceal up to point. Are you ready for your friends and family to know?

Now it is possible to be a man with breasts. There are many and it is ok to be so. But, it sounds like your GF wants to turn role play into reality. If she is dominating you then you might have a problem. Then again, She may think that you want to be female.

Transitioning from male to female, feminizing, can be a long hard road. You need to think about your family, friends and job. Taking this action could lose you some or all of these things so you need to be sure that this is what YOU want. It is your body not hers.

If this is what you want. Then please spend some time here looking around the forum. There are many techniques, supplements, and programs you can do to aid in the process can be found here. Transfemme is Bovine ovary (Glandular Therapy) so you will want to look in that section. You will need to up your protein intake and monitor you body temp.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

I have to go with most people on this on, it sounds very much like your GF wants to be with a woman but doesn't want a real woman if that makes sense to you.

As with all the other advice here, what you need to understand is once you start this process, and the effects take place they are pretty much irriversable, what you need to ask yourself is... do you want breasts?

If so then get some good advice, and follow a proven program with the right products. Most women take a lot of time to think about enlarging their bust, but they do it for the right reasons, not to please a partner.

Hope this helps

Kelly x

From physicological point of view, I think your girlfriend is either lesbian or bysexual. It is time to leave her.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon