Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO = more like teen?

Hello! I am just wondering if anyone else feels like a teen in some ways since starting a BO program (I myself am taking BB). For instance, feeling hungry all the time? A few days after I started BB I noticed a huge increase in my appetite! I am trying to gain some weight so I don't mind, but it would be an interesting side effect to note.

Hi.
The BB's put you back into puberty! So if you feelt hungry in your teens you would possably feel hungery now. Smile
I am also taking BB.
I started 7.5 months ago. I grew 1 cup size till now.
I have a lot of breakouts on my face since I started the BB's.
Good Luck with the BB's! Smile

Yep, BO puts you in a 2nd (or 3rd or 4th LOL) puberty. I get hunger cravings alot while on UB, as well as tons of energy to workout, then I crash afterward LOL I use to do that in my teens though. I find myself napping for a couple of hours during the day like I did in my teens, but I think this is what our bodies need to grow? I also get a higher sex drive while on UB, so that's a plus LOL hubby loves it! And I find myself being all giggly and playful like in my teens. So I say embrace it and have fun with it!

Eva, I have suffered from acne, since I was 12, even into my adult years. Even without being on UB I have it, it's not as bad as my teens but still annoying. What I find works for me in treating it is using either St Ives apricot scrub for acne and their collagen moisturizer after or using Nature's Cure the papaya kit (it comes with a facial cleanser, toner and moisturizer the bottles last me 2 months or so and it's like $17). Both work very well, if I can't find the Nature's Cure I get the St Ives, if I can find the Natures Cure I use it most days then use the St Ives 2 times per week to exfoliate. I also use the scrub on other places that need it like hands, feet, elbows, and knees, love it! Also be sure you are getting enough vitamins daily, I take a multivitamin, and make sure you are drinking enough water, I say at least 2 liters of water per day. These factors alone really help me. And trust me I have tired EVERYTHING just about for acne. Having it 11 years, haha you know I have! I've tried proactiv, worked for 3 months then I ended up worse than before, tried neutrogena, didn't work, tried clearacel, didn't work for me, tried some of the other TV products, forget all the names, some didn't have an effect some gave bad reactions, etc. Tried going to a dermatologist and getting prescription stuff, same thing, bad side effects or no effect at all. But remember what works for me may not for you, just sharing what has worked for me.

Thank you Anastasia!!!!
I think I will order the Nature's cure kit! Smile
Thanks Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon