Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Heartbroken - should I stop BO?

Hi all,
I have taken BO for 2 months, so far I have seen a slight improvement. I wanted to take it for 6 months, but yesterday my boyfriend broke up with me after 3 years together and 1 year living together. I am completely devastated. I know the months to come are going to be very difficult for me, so I don't know if it is worth continuing BO... as you generally say that one has to have a positive mindset. What advice would you give me? Should I stop taking it and wait until I feel better? I am also wondering if I should stop my contraceptive pill? I am concerned that this may mess up my hormones and maybe it is not the right moment to do so?
Thanks
Heartbroken Padme

Hi Padme,
Sorry you are going through this, its always tough.

However, assuming that you are taking BO because you wanted to and not because your ex pushed you into it, then now is exactly the right time to continue to do things for yourself, because you want to, not for him or anyone else.

However unlikely it seems at this precise minute, there will be another guy in the future and you will be the 'you' that you want to be, for him. So, No, don't stop.

Pansy Mae

Until you experienced mood swings like some reported on BO which could aggravate your state of mind, i think that you should continue with it because you'll still be glad at last to have grown thoses boobs. Reading your other post it looks like you think about it for a while so you'd better go on !

If your asking if being depressed could inhibit your grow, I don't know, but maybe someone could answer to this.

About the pill, I also stopped it suddenly when my boyfriend left me a few months ago, but I quickly started to take it again, because i couldn't stand my natural menstruations (short cycle, exhausting periods, and unable to know the exact day). Even without a partner, the pill is so convenient ...

But try not to get in some 'drop out spiral'. If these things made sense when you were with him, it will still be meaningful without him, so don't give up what you'll regret later. Obviously this applies to everything, not just NBE ...

Cheer up !

I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. You will probably not listen to this now but whatever happens is for the better! It only means that you're one step closer to meeting your true soulmate. Once you meet him you will get scared - what if you had stayed with the other guy!

Now about the boobs. I know from experience that stress is a huge growth inhibitor! I grew half a cup (that wasn't deflating after period) on Fengshui's program but then there was a huge stress in my life and.. I lost all the growth and more! I have read so much about what happens to our hormonal status when we are in stress (long time). Trust me, there's no way one could grow boobs at that particular time manipulating her/his own hormones (this is what we all here are trying to do). I know we are all different but please listen to me - don't waste an expensive product! Untill you're back on track with your life do a "light" version of your program - use NB (well at least now you don't have to hide it from anyone, right? Smile, flaxseed (just crush them and use 3 ts per day - it balances your hormones and gives you great skin), drink herbal relaxing teas, take GABA (mood), do massages (helps create nice shape), eat healthy!

The difficulties in life are given to us so that we can become better persons!

Thank you so much for your support, it means a lot to me.
It is probably bad luck but since I started UB two months ago I went through a pretty difficult period (not related to my boyfriend though), and I thought that I was unexpectedly strong and calm in front of the problems. So no I haven't experienced any mood swings so far, and if my bf wouldn't have done this to me I would have even said that BO made me stronger. But right now with this new difficulty it is the straw that broke the camel's back. I am very scared of the days to come, especially because I live far from my family and closest friends and I know I will feel very lonely.

Ginie I may follow your advice, take it easy for a while and see how I feel. I am going to go back to yoga classes as well as it helped me so much in the past.

i say its his loss number one.number two keep taking it girl and get so hot looking that he will be bummed he ever made that decision.and then you can tell him to kiss you ass.haha.anyway if you feel better about you then you will feel better all around.so figure out what that will take.and if this is it then keep it up.and we are all here for you pulling for you.ive been dumped i think we all have and it hurts and im sorry for your loss.but baby girl pick up those pants and fight back by doing what make you feel good about you.Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon