Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NURSING and NBE ???

Yep, the usual mom pooch is A-Ok as long as it is not too much. I think that a regular workout is great for NBE no matter what is used. There is a big difference between slowly losing inches by doing good workouts, and doing crash dieting and overly working out to accomplish rapid weight loss.

As far as BO and pumping works, I could only speculate as herbs are my focus. The question is if anyone really understands it. Science still does not understand in specifics how breasts are developed normally. I think that the idea behind BO is to provide bovine estrodiol through ingesting the BO, bypassing one's own ovaries. The pumping devices probably rely on prolactin response and stretching. Anterior Pituitary, which I believe is in BB, would probably rely on ingesting the chemical messaging that originates in the anterior pituitary to produce growth hormone prolactin, and gonadotropin, bypassing ones own pituitary. But that's all just guesswork on my part.

Thanks for all the information ladies. I find your knowledge very usefull!

I wouldn't say that I'm that much of a pear ... but I do tend to have more fat deposits in my hips and belly than my chest or back area. I am also 26" waist and 36" hips. I don't think I need to go down much. Although I agree about the regular excersize - it's important no matter what you're trying to achieve.

As to starting NBE, I am assuming that I have to put that off for several years, because after I finish nursing this baby (not planning to stop any time soon), I want to be pregnant again ... thus I will have two more years of nursing after that. Well, I just hope that when I'm ready I'll be able to find so much good information as I have found in this forum.

good luck to you all!

One more question, if i use the Chi Massage technique even while nursing, can that help me grow some breast tissue??? Or would I just be wasting time?

If so, then would it make sense to start massaging immediately after I finish nursing, instead of having to wait a year?

thank you!

The hormone levels during pregnancy are higher than any technique on this board could give. There is nothing better that you could do.

The Chi Massage is more likely to be a waste of time while breast feeding. One thing that you could do is to stretch, especially at night before bedtime. (As if you get sleep anyway, right?). By stretching, I mean just a normal arch the back, reach for the sky stretch, not using domes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon