Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

herbal breast cream

OK iv read allot and no one has talked about herbal breast cream. I have read creams work better than pills. Has anyone made a cream out of these herbs? can you take herbs orally and topicly? I was thinking it might be cheaper to make your own breast cream than to buy one. BUt I really have no idea.

Hi! I use onlt breast cream twice daily and it works wonderfully over time. The capsules the first week made my nipples sensitive. It took 6 months for the capsules to make the knots behind my nipples. But the capsules also give you a big bum, too. After working off the bum I just take the cream which may take longer but its a good ride.Patricia.

I googled onlt breast cream and nothing came up?

(20-03-2011, 10:31 PM)Dana Swallows Wrote:  I have read creams work better than pills.

It must be doubtful whether creams can work better than pills, because there is only so much that you can get the skin to absorb - remember that the skin is designed to keep things out of the body, whereas the digestive system is designed to get things into the body. On the whole you would think that creams would be limited in their effect compared to pills, as with pills you can get more of the herbs into the body.

Actually I'm using LOVE 36 herbal cream and I wanna say it DOES work! My breasts are growing and they became more firm Smile I like it so much

(20-03-2011, 10:31 PM)Dana Swallows Wrote:  Has anyone made a cream out of these herbs? can you take herbs orally and topicly? I was thinking it might be cheaper to make your own breast cream than to buy one. BUt I really have no idea.

i think lots of women have done this, made a cream out of these herbs. but whether they did it because it's cheaper i don't know. i would guess it probably would be cheaper, especially than with any expensive brand.

Hi! Its amazing how many keep casting doubts about the results of PM. I have been massaging Ainterol PM breast cream into my breasts twice daily for the last seven months. I think I'm almost a B cup. Its nice to feel growth everyday.I found it slower going using capsules because of natural testosterone blocking, whereas the cream is absorbed into the breasts. The only way anyone or everyone will know if it works is to use it for several months and feel how how your camisoles seem to get smaller. And that is fast enough to get used to.

Hi Patricia, I wanted to ask if you also do any massage or just apply the cream? I saw your previous posts and beleive you started with a very small size. Also, I was wondering if it is ok to use this cream whilst on oral birth control (I am on yasmin) since the cream is applied directly on the breasts.

Hi Patricia, I wanted to ask if you also do any massage or just apply the cream? I saw your previous posts and beleive you started with a very small size. Also, I was wondering if it is ok to use this cream whilst on oral birth control (I am on yasmin) since the cream is applied directly on the breasts.

I apply a pea sized amount to each breast and massage it on twice daily. Birth control shouldnt be prob.

Can't wait to buy a sexy chemise for them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon