Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Give up or keep going (BO)

Hi.

I've been on UB for 2 months. I've had no firmness, increase, pains nothing at all. I know NBE can take a good 6 months to a year but I'v also read on these forums that something should be felt within a few months. Huh I had to take a 2 week break due to a health issue. I'm on depo too but I don't think that matters when taking UB. I take 2 UB twice a day. So my question is should I continue & ramp up or take less? I also have MSM capsules but I admit I haven't been faithfully taking them. My hopes for UB are high bc many ladies on the fourm have had great results. I am 5'2 110lbs so my BMI is in a good range if that matters.

PATIENCE!!! Not everyone feels sensations within months, and some grow without sensations at all!! If you look at girlfriday's program, she is on BO and has not gotten results until the 5th month. Also others have not felt sensations until much later. I didn't get any sensations the first time I used UB until near the end of my 2nd month. Then after that it was once a month, not all the time. You are taking too much in my opinion, the dosage is 3 pills per day, this is how the bottle lasts for a month! I never took more than 3 pills per day. What made you want to take more? Also is your temp good? Are you getting enough protein in?

My temp is good & I drink benecalorie mixed in with a banana smoothie each day for protein along with what I eat. My problem just may be I'm taking too much. I'm just gonna start all over. I'm going to start with one a day and work my way up to 3 within a month. It's good to know sensations aren't always felt. Hopefully I'll achieve something this summer that would be lovely.

When did you take your 2 week break? You've only actually taken it for 6 weeks then, and if the break was in between then it couldn't have built up enough to have started working, so definately don't give up this fast.

Mel

I just got off of it. I had to take medicine for something else and didn't want them interfering with each other. I just got discouraged. I'm definately going to keep going I just tried taking too much too soon. I have faith in BO many great results on the fourm.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon