Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Acne :(

Okay, so I'm 18. Never had an issue with acne! Just the occasional bump or two on my face during my period. Soon after I started taking herbs, my face started to break out! Ugh, it was awful. But, I thought I'd gotten it under control with Clearasil. But now I've developed large, hard, painful acne that forms under the skin instead of on the surface of the skin like regular acne. I only have a couple of these bumps but they really suck. After doing some internet research, I've determined they are called nodules. I blame the herbs lol! I enjoy taking them too much to quit, so I'm going to a dermatologist to find a solution to get rid of the nodules. I read they can be caused by change in hormones which would make sense in my case. Has anyone else experienced something like this on herbs? :(

Hi, I was wondering if you went to the dermatologist and what did they say? I feel like I breakout when I take fenugreek internally, but I also feel like the fenugreek is helping my breasts so I don't know what to do! Boobs or pimples?
Anyone else have any experience with this?

Edited to add that I have problems with acne to begin with

I had small red bumps on my chest when massaging with fenugreek and EVO. I have always had acne on my face though, so I didn't notice much of a difference on my face. I'm taking Wonderup now, and I still don't notice much of a difference on my face. I am using Proactiv right now, and it works, but it feels really harsh on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling sensitive and a bit itchy. Have you ever tried St. Ives Apricot or Green Tea Scrub? I've heard they are really effective at fighting acne. I am planning to pick up the green tea scrub on my next trip to Wal-Mart. I would also say if it is expensive for you to see a dermatologist you may not want to waste your time. I had chronic acne from 7th grade onward and started seeing a dermatologist at age 18. No one I saw had a solution for acne. I was prescribed extremely expensive medications (differin gel, retin-a-micro, accutane, etc), and they weren't completely effective to be honest. Oh, and I was told over and over that I will "grow out of it" by 24 at the latest! I'm going on 26 in just 2 short months, and I still have acne! Differin was the only one that worked for me, and it only worked when I was using it conjunction with a green tea shampoo that you could only get at Target (they no longer carry it anymore). I also had a completely clear face when I visited China. I had a free birthday facial 2 days before going and I used a green tea cleanser while I was there. The products they used at the facial were SeSDerma. Personally, I feel I'd rather have another facial than go back to the dermatologist. LOL.

You might be allergic to the herbs too. Sad My friend was the same way with herbs but let us know what your demotoligist says!

I know that something in my breast success pills (yes, wish I found this site before I bought them..Dodgy) now waiting on my PM...anyway something is the BS pills is messing with me so I am just going to take all my supps and SP until the OM comes.. Yeah..my gut is the FG in the BS pills I take it makes my acne worse.. it is now clearing, I think it is the SP, borage oil for sure and possibly the other supps are helping and my cutting out alot of sugar and simple carbs.. Stop taking the herbs for a few days and maybe you will know if it is them for sure, it is very possible to be allergic to herbs especially herbs..

Keep us posted on what you did to clear it up.[/align]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon