Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

does massage make breasts grow and why?

does massage make breasts grow and why?
August 18 2010 at 10:12 PM sofija (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am wondering does anybody know who massage affects breast growth and does really massage makes boobies grow and if does why?

Author Reply
Danny McLane
(no login) Massage for breasts December 9 2010, 5:27 AM

Hi, stumbled upon this while doing research for one of my hypnosis clients. hope this helps... i'll do my best to keep it understandable.
Massage helps 'grow' any tissue by a few means, first off it brings more blood to the area, and blood carries growth hormones to the area that it circulates through. growth can be simply a maintenance of the tissue that needs to be replaced or it can mean new growth.
Massage stretches tissue, the breast what is called a suspensary ligaments, ligaments prevent movement, in this case they hold the breast tissue closer to the body, they can be stretched gently over time just think of women in africa w/o a bra for support, but that is a result of life long growth with out support, but a little massage with relax the breast tissue and allow it to be fuller.
Massage also stimulates acupuncture meridian points around the breast area (there are other points on the body that help as well)these points help bring the vital chi or 'life force' to the area and promote growth. this has been evidenced by chemical laboratory tissue analysis that shows stem cells, that grow in fat any how, being sent to the tissue to promote new tissue growth.

and as for credentials, yes I am a Massage Therapist, yes I am a Hypnotist, yes I am trained in Acupuncture specifically for aesthetic concerns, including breast enhancement. and yes i have personally seen all three work separately for NBE. no i don't have breasts but i am a supporter, i believe every one deserves a good quality of life.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon