Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Guess the celebrity bra size

(24-03-2011, 11:50 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Raw, her waist to hip ratio isn't more than mine. I have 37" hips my waist right now is 27, during the summer last year was 26, and I'm hoping with exercise can get it down to 25 or 24. I looked up her measurements, according to wikipedia she's a 34B, 23 wait, 34 hips. So I have the same ratio last summer. I have big hips lol. And I didn't say her persay, just saying all the VS models in general have small waists and I want mine small again.

When I said she was known for her waist to hips ratio I didn't mean her actual waist to hips ratio, just how tiny her waist looks in comparison to her hips. A lot of models have the same measurements as Candice yet they don't have much waist definition (like Miranda whose waist is only an inch bigger than Candice's). Two people can have the same waist to hip ratio but look very different. My friend has the same waist to hip ratio as me even though I have a much more defined waist because she has a big butt and narrow hips yet I have an average size butt and wider hips.

I read that you are pear shaped though so probably have a nice slender waist and larger hips (which I consider a good thing). I was just saying that Candice is a freak of nature in how tiny her ribcage is in comparison to her hips.

(24-03-2011, 05:14 AM)Nila Wrote:  @ Raw, why isn't Bar Rafaeli shape, ideal?

I would guess tha Jeisa is a 32D while Miranda Kerr is a 32B.

Can anyone guess what size Rihanna is in this video? Scroll to 2:49

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAfFfqiYLp0

I don't know, I just don't find them my ideal shape. I like them slightly perkier up top.

this is an older pic of me, after son, but before NBE of my belly, hips, etc. while I'm in shape to show you what I look like with the waist I want, I believe I was 25 on the waist here, sorry for the cropping, couldn't find the original right now

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow!!! Your body is awesome! You should put that pic on your fridge. I have a small waist as well but I gain weight on my belly so I can never get my abs to look that flat.

They weren't exactly flat flat, I was still envious of other girls at the gym, I still have some mom pooch there, but that's about the flattest I think mine go now. It takes alot of work to get them like that though, consistent workouts, strict dieting, etc. Like looking at the pic they do look pretty flat, but from the side there was still a lil bump there on the part below the belly button. And believe me I know the feeling of gaining on the belly. Remember my waist here was about 25" when I gained weight it went up to 29" but that was at 136lbs. Right now I'm about 128lbs and it's about 27" so two more inches to go. I was about 115 in the pic there. I was going to the gym at least 5 times per week there, went to Body Pump class twice a week, yoga or pilates twice a week, personal trainer once a week. Before each workout I did 30 min of cardio on an elliptical. So that's what it takes for me to get a tummy like that, hoping once I move I can get into that routine again. But maybe add Zumba classes in there too since I now like that. It took a good 3 months to get that from about the weight I am right now. So I'm hoping if I stay consistent more than 3 months, maybe just maybe I can get my waist to 24".

Candice's hip to waist measurements arent that big, 11 inches isnt that much i have 14 inch difference and altho it does stand out quite a bit it doesnt look freaky just curvy. I think its just that her hip bones go out really suddenly.

I agree with Milani, my hip:waist ratio is pretty much spot on with Candice's (11 inch difference, ~.7) but I don't look as...angular? I think it's how her hip bones are set and how they jut out really suddenly. She's still absolutely gorgeous though. I'd like my 23 inch waist back...

(25-03-2011, 11:43 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  maybe just maybe I can get my waist to 24".

Just a thought, what about wearing a waist cincher like what those Brazilian girls wear, fajas, I believe, to train the waist to become smaller. The only thing is you have to wear the corset/cincher for what 8-10 hours a day? Although, the best way is to do the cardio and targeted strength exercises towards whittling the waist.

soonenough, I've looked into them, but I'd much rather get in shape for it to be smaller. Moving the fat around where the waist itself is smaller isn't appealing to me haha, then I'd have a bigger lower tummy haha. I mean if I get all the fat off and it's still not as small as I want, then I might look into using one, but for now going to concentrate on burning the fat there and toning the tummy up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon