Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Result Pueraria Mirifica

I think Pueraria Mirifica works in men and women very well, I take it for about 2 months and massage cream twice with PM the result shows my avatar
Greetings to all

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello tigerveronica,
May I ask what brand of PM cream and capsules do you take?
Thanks so much.

I use
AINTEROL Pueraria Mirifica 500PURE
AINTEROL Pueraria Mirifica ULTIMATE Atomizer leave it to me but here in Germany provide BIOVEA.
Greetings

Thank you, tigerveronica.

two months to grow that large, wow it does work for you .
good luck for the next 2 months

thank my areolas and my nipples are still grown, put on 23 for the next images online.
Greetings

Tigerveronica, your results are amazing! I also buy my PM cream from Biovea, Germany, however it is not from Ainterol. I was wondering if your cream is the same as mine:
http://www.biovea-deutschland.com/%28S%281b5fjkyeorrsws32qsd0m5qh%29%29/product_detail.aspx?PID=2437&CID=0&OS=204

hi luisa

BIOVEA is due to the low demand in Germany set the selling of products Ainterol (formerly catalog page 103).
I now use the products of BIOVEA Pueraria Mirifica Pueraria Mirifica Breast Cream 500mg and II generation and it works fine for me.
greetings

Many thanks! This is what I am using so it is nice to hear that it is working for others.

Hi
I take 1500mg AM and my breasts cream mornings and evenings. With the success I am satisfied, however, would like larger nipples and nipples.
has anyone a tip

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon