Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's worked for me

Hi ladies (and gentlemen),

This is my first time posting in the forum but I have been reading through a lot of your entries for some time now. I just wanted to share what has worked spectacularly for me.

I am not new to herbs as I have used them on and off for about 10+ years for health, vitality and overall balance. I already had a pretty extensive regimen of herbs going for non-NBE reasons before I decided to try NBE.

I used to have large, full breasts but a baby at 23, a miscarriage at 29 and lots of weight gained and lost over the years really took its toll. I seriously considered breast augmentation not because my boyfriend didn't find me attractive but because I just didn't like the look and feel of my breasts. It is a personal choice as all of you know and for me, I wanted to love my breasts again. Having experience with herbs, I was sure that there was something out there that could help me achieve this.

I started doing my research and saw references to fenugreek so I thought I'd give it a shot. I've learned in my self-experimenting with herbs that it is important to listen to your body and figured what better way to do this than try herbs for NBE. I had no idea my breasts would respond like they did and so quickly!

I started with 2 610mg whole herb capsules a day and also started taking 2 810 mg capsules of wild yam. I added 1 1000 capsule of EPO not just for NBE but overall female well-being but began showing the signs of hormonal imbalance - namely very jiggly belly and butt and insatiable hunger - so cut that out. I see wild yam is a bit controversial on this forum and others as to whether or not it is beneficial for NBE - I use it for metabolic regulation and virility, if it just so happens to be good for NBE then great! For the record, I usually take my herbs after a meal in the morning as I've had issues (read: barf) if I don't.

In just two weeks, I began to see striking results. The "growing pains" were so sharp that I was almost worried I was pregnant (as I started two weeks before I was "due"), the symptoms being very similar to and my breasts swelling like they have in previous pregnancies. But Aunt Flo came and went and my breasts continued to grow. I have been sending my boyfriend pictures every few days (we live about 100 miles apart and don't see each other constantly) and he has definitely noticed the difference too.

I used to be a 36C but after some weight loss (I dropped from about 190 to 165, which is an ideal weight for my frame), I was down to a very floppy 36B going into this. I accepted the smaller cup size and bought some good push ups but hated how they looked without the good bras. Now (about 3 weeks into it), I still fit well into a 36B but fill it out much better and feel confident to go braless without feeling like my nipples are touching my belly button.

I have added massage to my regimen, with cocoa butter and vitamin E. I'm not sure if this works (just started yesterday) but I know from my work with herbs that visualization and communication with your body CAN work miracles that modern medicine tries to convince us are not possible without medical intervention. It is not just about the effectiveness of the actual chemical reaction herbs or any other treatments have in your body but also the powerful influence your mind can have on the process.

Other supplements I take:
multivitamin (one-a-day for women)
Dong quai (2 weeks out of the month)
B-100 (mega B)
red raspberry leaf (the week after my period only)
yarrow (just at the end of my period and occasionally)
Fish oil (1200 x3 - good for brain, heart and apparently NBE!)
st Johns Wort
milk thistle
acidophilus

If you are really interested in taking the herbal path (beyond NBE), I recommend checking out the work of Susun Weed, who is an authority on herbs for women. Her site is here: http://www.susunweed.com/

I am not a professional and am self-taught in herbs but happy to share my own experiences if anyone has any questions. I will keep you all updated with my progress!

Just wondering....What is the acidophilus for? I took it when my son had Thrush ( yeast infection in mouth)....because I couldn't find any Azo Yeast pills at the time, and it is secreted through breastmilk and clears it up quickly. I still have that, but didn't know if you found it necessary or a possibilty for NBE, or if you just take it for other reasons. Thanks

(29-03-2011, 06:30 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  Just wondering....What is the acidophilus for? I took it when my son had Thrush ( yeast infection in mouth)....because I couldn't find any Azo Yeast pills at the time, and it is secreted through breastmilk and clears it up quickly. I still have that, but didn't know if you found it necessary or a possibilty for NBE, or if you just take it for other reasons. Thanks

Hi,

I don't use it for NBE specifically but rather for digestive purposes. Without getting graphic, it keeps everything running smoothly (I also do a 30 day colon cleanse every season and as you can see take a healthy liver supplement with the milk thistle) and is a healthy bacteria. Our modern diets and environment are toxic so anything we can do to help our bodies process those toxins helps, in my opinion.

I got really bad heartburn when I was pregnant with my son in 2002 and have suffered with it on and off since then. I also, admittedly, don't eat as well as I should all the time - but since I started taking acidophilus, I rarely if ever have tummy trouble.

In my opinion, the healthier you are, the more successful your NBE, and part of that health means being able to process the excess herbs that your body doesn't want more efficiently - so in that respect, I think acidophilus can help a NBE routine. It doesn't have a direct effect on breast tissue but your body has to work to get you results and the less it has to work to do other things (like digest a meal), the better it can focus on NBE. Again, this is just my opinion. Daily use of acidophilus is still kind of up for debate but I swear by it.

Since I wrote this post a few days ago, I have had another growth spurt and have had to use my old 36C bras (started NBE about 3 1/2 weeks ago).

Hope that helps!

Wow. Your growth is amazing. I suffer from Tummy troubles too, so I might start taking the acidophilus again, for that reason alone. I am awaiting fenugreek, and Fennel and Hops, and some others that Eve took. I will start on low doses, and work my way up. The only thing lacking I think is the daily vitamin....as I currently do not take one of those. I am allergic to Raspberries, so I will stay away from that. Not sure what Milk Thistle is, but might add it later on. Guess I shouldn't have given away my Fish Oil.....I will have to get some more. Thanks for all information. It helps us new people. Smile

I highly recommend Fenugreek, that's what I started out with and I had almost immediate growth.

In fairness, I only recently downsized to a 36B bra from a 36C which didn't really fit. I should take measurements instead. I do have some pictures that I've been taking so I will hang on to those as well and continue taking them.

I wanted to go get fitted for a bra to get a proper measurement but since I am just starting out with NBE and having such success, I plan to continue and don't want to waste my time and money on new bras if I am just going to have to get refitted again.

I also added chi massage and WOW. The shape is much improved, which was a huge reason I got into NBE in the first place.

good luck!

red raspberry leaf (the week after my period only)

Hi moneygirl, curious as to why you use raspberry leaf.
Is that for NBE? I took this during my pregnancy.

I highly recommend Fenugreek, that's what I started out with and I had almost immediate growth

Second this. Started my NBE journey 12/9/10 and by Xmas time I gained and kept it. I wanted to follow tigerlily and fengshui's program as close as possible, and since they didn't use herbs, I dropped. I wished I kept at it though. Also, I was afraid of the weight gain that seems to accompany herb intake during NBE.

(30-03-2011, 08:31 PM)soonenough Wrote:  red raspberry leaf (the week after my period only)

Hi moneygirl, curious as to why you use raspberry leaf.
Is that for NBE? I took this during my pregnancy.

I highly recommend Fenugreek, that's what I started out with and I had almost immediate growth

Second this. Started my NBE journey 12/9/10 and by Xmas time I gained and kept it. I wanted to follow tigerlily and fengshui's program as close as possible, and since they didn't use herbs, I dropped. I wished I kept at it though. Also, I was afraid of the weight gain that seems to accompany herb intake during NBE.

The red raspberry leaf is a good tonic.

“Raspberry leaf works to encourage the uterus to let go and function without tension.”- Susun S. Weed, Author of Wise Woman Herbal For The Childbearing Year.

See also: http://goddessbody.onsugar.com/Red-Raspb...l-11965698

I haven't really gained any weight but I have also been getting much more exercise than usual - things are tightening up so I'm assuming I'm gaining muscle. It's still early for me, hard to say what exactly is working.

(30-03-2011, 03:50 PM)moneygirl Wrote:  I highly recommend Fenugreek, that's what I started out with and I had almost immediate growth.

I also added chi massage and WOW. The shape is much improved, which was a huge reason I got into NBE in the first place.

good luck!

So do you think that the Fennel, Soy, Hops, Barley Grass, Flax, and whatever else I ordered are a waste? Should I not even bother taking them? ( I have 1lb of organic Fenugreek on it's way. Wish it would hurry up and get here) Maybe I should just take the Saw Palmeto, one a day vitamin, Fenugreek, and Acidophilus.
I also ordered Saw Palmeto, and have been taking that for 3 days, as I have too much testosterone naturally. Have also been doing the chi massage 2 times a day, and my husband swears they are fuller. Not bigger, just not as saggy. I have taken a before pic, and will continue to update every so often to see. Might not post em on here, but they will be good to see my progress from a front view, and not looking down.

(31-03-2011, 02:02 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  
(30-03-2011, 03:50 PM)moneygirl Wrote:  I highly recommend Fenugreek, that's what I started out with and I had almost immediate growth.

good luck!

So do you think that the Fennel, Soy, Hops, Barley Grass, Flax, and whatever else I ordered are a waste? Should I not even bother taking them? ( I have 1lb of organic Fenugreek on it's way. Wish it would hurry up and get here) Maybe I should just take the Saw Palmeto, one a day vitamin, Fenugreek, and Acidophilus.
I also ordered Saw Palmeto, and have been taking that for 3 days, as I have too much testosterone naturally. Have also been doing the chi massage 2 times a day, and my husband swears they are fuller. Not bigger, just not as saggy. I have taken a before pic, and will continue to update every so often to see. Might not post em on here, but they will be good to see my progress from a front view, and not looking down.

I have read a lot of good things about fennel, soy, etc here on the forums so I wouldn't say they are a waste, I have just had such good results from fenugreek and wild yam alone. I just bought fennel tincture a few days ago and have started drinking that in a tea, just to see if it does anything. I actually haven't been getting growing pains since I started drinking fennel so I may stop.

Curious about how the saw palmetto works out for you, please keep us updated!

Saw Palmetto is working great, I think? LoL. Not sure what I am suppose to be looking out for. I know I had higher levels of testosterone. Always have.

I have been reading around lately, and have read others saying that some people stopped taking herbs because of hormonal imbalance, and lost everything.

I'm wondering.....is that a few rare instances, or do you think that herbs in general screw us up?

Been looking all over for these supposed people who are permanently damaged by all of these herbs, but haven't found any yet. Will keep looking.

How's your program going?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon