Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

was i doing it wrong?

hi,there im new here,at the beggining i must apologize because of my bad english..Tongue i am very small chested,A size everything else is good on my body but i hate those brestsAngry a im 1.77cm tall and got 57kg..i would be happy with B size..the worst thing is that my mom has beautiful big breasts an i got those from my aunt grr hate her..anyway i was taking fenugreek in natural form not in pills 2times a day for about 2 months and they grew just a little bit only i could notice that and after i stoped taking it,i was back on the beggining..Sad a was on this site for 3 hours i think (last two months im pretty desperate and depresive because of my boobs) and i sow that lot of girls are mentioning BO and MSM and i could find the explanation for it?? is that a BO massage an pills or what? thanks a lot for helping me Blush

Hi,

BO is bovine ovary. It comes in capsule form. There are different makes of it : Ultra breast, Bountiful breast and I believe there is also a generic form of it.

When most people decide to pursue natural breast enhancement, they usually choose between a Herbal route (of which fenugreek is one) or they go with Bovine Ovary.

Some people also choose to use a breast pump (alone or in addition to the above.

There is a lot of information on the forum. You've got to read, read, read until u determine which way you want to proceed. I know I read for weeks before I formulated a program

sorry for asking,can u tell me your programme?do u see any progress?..cuz i was veeeery disappointed with herbs,i thought i wasnt using it on the proper way..and that smell arggh some of my clothes still smell on fenugreek..i wouldnt mess with pills, just herbs, massages, a im not into those pumps either..oh,yea this colud be helpfull,i heard that the oli of lavander can cause ginechomasty (boys with boobs) so this could be useful for massage

Bovine ovary is what I use and yes I have seen results. Just so you know, bovine ovary is not a herb.

I also massage. There are various types of massage. But one which I like and appears to be popular is the chi massage. You can check the massage section of the forum for how it is done. An explanatory video was posted

Also do a forum search for Tiger lily and Fengshui. They also described other methods of massage

(27-03-2011, 10:06 PM)childoftheflowers Wrote:  anyway i was taking fenugreek in natural form not in pills 2times a day for about 2 months and they grew just a little bit only i could notice that and after i stoped taking it,i was back on the beggining..Sad

I don't know if anyone has grown on simply taking fenugreek alone. I think it's possible that you could grow that way, but those here taking herbs are usually taking much more than fenugreek alone.

tnx for the answers Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon