Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bo ultra breast intake with a butt enlargement pill

hello to all,
i am a newbie, and i wanted to know if taking a butt enhancement pill (called brand new booty) that contains maca and l tyrosine in it and taking ultra breast bo together be a bad idea. will it interfere with the growth from bo? i didnt start yet, i am starting in two weeks along with noogleberry after i do a 14 day body detox.

Does it contain anything else besides maca and l tyrosine? If not we don't really know how maca and BO work together, maca is a hormone balancing supplement, it can also increase sex drive, so be prepared for that lol. I take maca in a low dose for sex drive help and I also take UB, so far so good, I have not had any bad side effects, I am getting growing sensations (and I have alot of experience with NBE so know what is suppose to feel like what). So far for me the dose of maca I take seems to be fine with UB. What is the suggested dosage of this brand and how much maca would you be taking in a day? If you absolutely want to take both, what I would suggest is taking one by itself for a month or two, like say take the UB first, see how you do on it so you can monitor if you have any bad side effects with it. Then after a month or two add in the other supplement but at a low dose and ramp up with it until at full dose. Make sense? That way you can monitor your body and see what it will agree with and not agree with.

Thank you for your suggestions...

2 serving and the ingredients are as labeled

*L-tyrosine
*Red Clover(herb powder)
*Isofiavone Complex(from red clover(8% extract)
*Black Cohosh(2.5% extract)
*Licorice(3%DGL)
*Dong Quai (1% extract)
*Wild Yam(12.5% Diusgenin)
*Vitex Berry(o.5% extract)
*Maca ROOT(herb powder)
*Puernina Mirifica(herb powder)
*Blessed Thristle(herb powder)
*Squaw Vine(herb powder)

Oh boy, from these ingredients, you need to make a decision... do you want to take the booty product or the UB. This has way more in it then you originally said haha. It has tons of phytoestrogen herbs. Weird thing is it has PM in it... that is a very powerful phytoestrogenic herb and shouldn't be mixed with other NBE herbs, yet they are in this supplement??? PM and other phytoestrogen herbs shouldn't be mixed with BO because it can overload your body with hormones. From the sounds of it this booty supplement has breast enhancement ingredients also. So my suggestion, decide which one you want to go with and do a 6 month run with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon