Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does PM cause breast cancer because of the high estrogens?

PM is very high in estrogens, but it is well known high estrogen causes cancer. Would taking PM cause breasts cancer? Also does anyone know is PM has estriol or estradiol?

These well researched article shows that even though estrogen causes cancer using Indole-3-carbinol, essential fatty acids, and rosemary help in estradiol metabolism, which inhibit breast cancer.

http://www.yourmenopausetype.com/menopau...32000.html

So I'm thinking PM MUST AND SHOULD be taken with Indole-3-carbinol, essential fatty acids, and rosemary!

here is a good supplement to take with PM:
http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-DIM-Pl.../4117?at=0

First of all estrogens don't cause cancer. Should I say It again.

If that were true every living man and woman would have cancer... right.

Some people generally latter in life have metabolic problems and estradiol is

in the equation somewhere. No one in the world knows for certain.

Recently I saw something between the relationship of estradiol and faulty

iron metabolism. The whole equation is complex not simple.

Plant estrogens don't equal estradiol.

Search for PM on scholar.google.com

That is google's new search engine that returns ONLY research studies searchable on the web. It weeds out all the crap, sales websites that purport to be "objective" in reviewing PM but are really just a sales pitch for their own product.

You will find a HUGE number of studies that show that PM has a protective effect as far as several kinds of breast cancer goes. In clinical research, things like PM are tested on specific lines of breast cancer cells, usually known to be 'estrogen sensitive.' That is not to say that estrogen "causes" breast cancer. The research results are also not a guarantee that you will not get breast CA if you take PM.

You will also find quite a few studies that show that PM has 'estrogenic' effects, but is NOT treated as equivalent to endogenous estrogen or even pharmaceutical estrogen in the body. The research to date shows: PM has a VERY low LD-50 (is not toxic in and of itself), has very low mutagenic effects, helps some women with hormone imbalances (particularly PCOS), aids bone mineral density, promotes healthy skin and hair, promotes cardiovascular health, and has a protective effect on breast CA.

Read the research yourself so you can make truly informed decisions. Don't rely on crap, sales oriented websites for your information, they are designed to mislead and obfuscate. Dare to rebel--become an enlightened consumer (that is the scariest idea to big pharma and big business in general!)

I don't think that PM is a cause for breast cancer. I have listened it somewhere about a year ago and still believe it to be false. I am confident here just because I have seen many research scientists failed to prove them. This might be partially true regarding breast cancer causes because everyone believes it with proof.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon