Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SO EXCITED

Just ordered UB. Can't wait for it to come in. So excited and nervous at the same time. Glad I am finally able to start doing this. Next step is to order the NB. My fiance is finding the whole thing quite humorous; but is behind me if this is what I want to do. So hoping that this works! Big Grin

Ordered the NB yesterday. Nothing to do now but wait! Big Grin

i ordered noogleberry yesterday as well! i got so excited when i saw the amazing results other women saw Smile i can't wait...as long as my nipples don't explode in size, lol. Smile

lol. yep, i thought the same thing! can't wait til the packages get here!!!

(02-04-2011, 02:17 AM)rayneskye0109 Wrote:  lol. yep, i thought the same thing! can't wait til the packages get here!!!

Hey,
What is that? and how does it work?

thank you,
Nofit

Got my NB today!! YAY!!! Noogled for 30 min this afternoon. Had some swelling, but didn't last more than 5 min. But I am very optimistic. Been on UB for about a week now. Breasts feel fuller....Have a starting pic...will be posting that along with an update in about a month.
@Nofyufa.....The Noogleberry is a breast pump that when used over an extended period of time can lead to firmer, larger breasts. check out the noogleberry.com website and look into the forum. A TON of great information there!!! good luck everyone! Big Grin

Thanks for replaying.. I will order the NB.. and what's UB?

Thanks again..
Tongue

UB is Ultra breast

okay, so i got my noogleberry today! i did my first noogling session earlier, it was very interesting and kinda funny Smile

whoo hoo!

glad yours came in. i thought the same thing. lol. have been using mine for about a week now. no swelling yet, but i swear they do feel "fuller"
happy noogling!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon