Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can the dosage for bb be increased?

Hey,
so I been on bb about 3 months, I measure from time to time and the inches increase so I get super excited then it decreases back to 34 bustSad my bf said my breast actually looks smaller than before Sad but I'm not sure if I'm just really bad with the measuring tape it wasn't at 34 before more of 33.5 as my second time measuring after on bb for a week then a week later it's Been at 34 for the rest of my pills intake. I even got to 34.75 before my period..Sorry for the long off sentences I'm on my phone heh...And I seriously have self elseem problems so I really want some breast growth for summer... Need advance should I take 3 pills instead of 2 and ub users takes 3 that what got me thinking of doing so.

Hi ccupgoal! I checked out your program page where you say you take 25+ g of protein per day. Me thinks (and other users write about it all the time) that you need to take around 80-90 g of protein per day. I try to exceed 100 on most days, but even on my "low" days I calculate that I get 85-90 grams.

I am only on day 11 (though I don't use BB) and while it's too early to expect any growth yet, I've been noticing that on my "high" protein days I actually get some pains and sensations.

As far as UB users, UB has different dosage of BO and also different composition of active ingredients, so I don't think you should compare your dosage to theirs.

Also, how is your body temperature?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon