Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone taken PMS Control pills?

They are sold at Walmart in the purple bottle, with a purple label. I noticed that the ingredients contain herbs that are used for NBE. So I was curious if I should only take them before and during the period like it says on the bottle? I bought 4 bottles at the Dollar Tree cause I walked in and down the supplement aisle and saw them there with menopause formula and soy isoflavones. These are normally $8.00 a bottle at Walmart and I got 4 of the PMS Control herbs for $1 each! =oD So let me know what you all think... thanks so much! =o)

Yes many of the herbs that are used for NBE are also used by herbalists for treating PMS. Regarding what it says about taking them, I think you could easily take this product for longer than is stated if you wanted to.

Thank you, Molly H! Are you an herbalist by any chance? I just started taking the pms control along with fenugreek and hops. I have noticed growth just recently after taking pms control. So glad I bought 4 bottles. I take the two pill recommended on the bottle. I don't think I should change the dosage over the time or what do you think?

Hi cutelilbunnie, I'm not working as a herbalist but I studied herbalism at University. Regarding the dosage, I would certainly stick with the recommended dosage for now. It seems to be benefiting you and most herbalists prefer not to change a dosage if there are signs that the body is responding. I think you should stay with it for now and see what progess you can amke on this dosage, before considering making any change.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon