Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEED HELP/dosages/ramping up! Wakaika?

GIRLS, FOR GOD, DO NOT TAKE L-TIROSINA, I KNOW SAY ENSERIO, DO NOT KNOW IF THE PROCURVES TMB HAS L WORSE TIRUSINA GIVE IT NOOO HAS TOMEEEN

I ESTUBE LOOKING FOR INFORMATION AND ENCLOSED SALI WHEN SEARCHING LIKE MAD IN DRUGSTORES AND SHOPS NATURISTS WHERE THEY COULD SELL THEIRS L-TIROSINA PK I READ IN A FORUM THAT WAS HELPING TO THE CHEST TO GROW, BUT I DID NOT FIND FOR NINGUN SIDE, OR PROBABLY NOT QUERIAN TO SELL IT, DESPUES I KNOW IT HAPPENED TO ME, THANKS TO GOD, TO SPEAK TO MY DOCTOR, I ASKED HIM WHERE PODIA TO OBTAIN IT AND EVEN GOT FRIGHTENED AND SAID TO ME THAT DEFINITIVELY I MUST NOT TAKE THIS THING, IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, EVEN HIS SALE NEEDS RECIPE MEDICATES SINCE IT IS AN AMINO ACID THAT CAN DAMAGE VERY MUCH THE METABOLISM AND ESTYO TO BE AN IRREVERSIBLE HURT, FUCKS THE TIROIDES...

Hello East of Eden,

Yep, give it a few days at each dosage and decide which one works the best. 3000mg is the max high (of fenugreek) for pretty much everyone. I would expect that you would be in the 2000 range, but it just depends on how you respond to which dosage.

Hang in there!

Wahaika
Sad 

Hi Wahaika,

Sorry...I'm still confused. Ok. I have been taking all 3 herbs in 500mg doses 3 times per day. I waited about a week at 3 doses each (which would be 1500mg.) Didn't feel anything. I ramped up to 4 fenu (2000mg) on Sunday. I again ramped up my fenu on Monday to 5 (2500mg). and today to 6 (3000mg) I am guessing I shouldn't have continued to ramp my fenu but ramped up my SP and WY instead.
So, should I scale back to 4 fenu (2000mg) and continue like this?
FG SP WY
4 3 3
4 4 3
4 4 4
4 4 4 stay here for a few days and evaluate?
5 4 4
5 5 4
5 5 5
etc......

Please let me know....I really need to figure this outHuh

Thanks in advance!

Hi East of Eden,

Think of it this way - if you are going to have growing pains, they will happen at a certain combination of dosages. The idea is to find that combination. There are two ways to find the combination, hit it right immediately by accident or by some kind of trial and error. One of the tools for trial and error is ramping up dosages.

The one that I have posted is only one of many that could be used. It is only for illustrative purposes to show what ramping up is, not that that specific rate of ramping up needs to be used. The idea is to ramp up slower for smaller sizes to avoid stalling. Larger sizes do not have the problem to the extent that smaller sizes do.

Whether one is ramping up to find an optimal dosage using growing pains or ramping up to a predetermined dosage, another tool is the max dosage. This is based solely on amount of cells available - or in other words size - height, weight, age, band, and cup. For those who are about A cup size, I draw the line, generally speaking, at 2000mg. B cup or larger is 3000mg. Women who have breastfed children, I believe, are able to handle a higher max dosage even if they are a small size, so another consideration is the size that they expanded to while they were breastfeeding.

You wear a 32B but have never breastfed. This puts you right on the line. This puts you at 2000mg max per day, but you could experiment with going to 3000mg because you are a B cup.

Is this making sense? The entire thing is based upon what your body responds to which only you can find out. For me, at the other end of the wire, it is a guess based on the above information, so I can only recommend guidelines for you to consider to avoid stalling. And it should always be remembered that growing pains are not a requirement to grow. Many women grow without them - hence the need for a max dosage. A max dosage helps one who is not experiencing growing pains to choose a dosage that is less likely to make them stall.

The idea is to have a tool to use, not to get to wound around overly specific details. Am I making sense?

Wahaika

Hi Wahaika,

Yes, you do make sense. I didn't realize that it was specifically a combination of different doses of all 3 herbs...I just figured the doses should be the same for all 3.
I think I am just getting wound up in the particulars because I want to get it right...but I will have to really listen to my body to figure it out.
I just really need this to work...desperation is a terrible thing.
Thanks for all your insight!
I'll keep you postedSmile

Hi WahaikaSmile
Ok....progress report....
I have kept my dosages at 2000 mg of fenugreek, 1500mg Saw Palmetto and 1500mg Wild Yam. I just finished my first cycle and did experience some swelling. I wanted to keep my dosages the same till after my cycle to see if it was just swelling or growth. Unfortunately, most of it appears to have been swellingSad I do however have a small lump in my left breast that has stayed. I did also experience this when I was on wonderup last year. My breasts would swell about 2 weeks before my period and I would have "growth lumps" (I do have fibrocystic breasts, though). I thinking this is probably somewhat normal for someone like me? I did lose everything after I stopped taking it as I didn't appear to be growing anymore and thought maybe I had stalled and should take a break.
This time around my breasts didn't really get sore like they did on wonderup, but the swelling was definitely there....which I started noticing around day 23 of my cycle and stayed until I was in the third day of my period. However, by Day 4 the swelling was gone and I am back to being deflated.
What do you think this is.....do you think these are growth signs? In your opinion do you think I should keep my dosages the same and wait to see what happens this month? When women grow...do they typically grow all month or just in relation to their cycle like I seem to do?

Thanks!

Hi East of Eden,

The swelling is "luteal swelling" and is normal, and normally goes away. The question (by day 10) is if any of the swelling has stayed.

As far as fibrous breasts or fibroids, or cysts, or anything else, the best thing to do is to see a doctor in order to know for sure. I could speculate but in the end it's just an opinion from someone quite removed from the situation. Seeing a doctor to tell for sure is always the best choice.

>>"What do you think this is.....do you think these are growth signs? In your opinion do you think I should keep my dosages the same and wait to see what happens this month? When women grow...do they typically grow all month or just in relation to their cycle like I seem to do?
"

It depends on if you get the swelling normally. All women grow a little differently during their cycles. Some even grow during the luteal phase but that is rare.

What are you doing topically?

Wahaika

Hi Wahaika,

Topically I am rubbing the fenu extract into my breasts first and then I break open an EPO capsule and rub in in after the extract has been absorbed. At night I use olive oil instead of the EPO. I know borage oil is the best carrier, so I am thinking about picking some up, but it is so darned expensive!
I do this morning and night and on the weekends if I have time I do it three times per day. At night I wrap myself in saran wrap to make sure it stays.

As for the fibroids/cysts....I tried having it checked out by my doctor before. She booked me for an ultra sound at a breast health clinic but when I showed up for my appointment they didn't want to do it because I am so young. (Although I don't think 32 is all that young...) They just gave me a manual exam, told my I had fibrous breasts and sent me on my way. They won't give me a mammogram either because of my age. I am on day 7 of my cycle and so far the lump is still there.

Normally, though when not on an NBE program...I do not experience any luteal swelling. I did when I was younger....I remember when I was a teenager/early twenties and would swell regularly before my period, but then I went on the pill and was on it for about 8 years and all the swelling disappeared, although being on certain pills did make me grow a little bit. When I was off NBE all together for 6 months this year I did not swell at all during my cycle.

So I take it most women grow in the early part of their cycle? If it is real growth and not just swelling? Isn't luteal swelling still a good sign if I don't normally experience it?

>"So I take it most women grow in the early part of their cycle?

Usually, but not 100% of the time. But as a general rule, yes.

If it is real growth and not just swelling? Isn't luteal swelling still a good sign if I don't normally experience it?"

It depends on if you keep a little every time or lose it all every time.

Hi Wahaika!

Thanks so much for being so patient with me!
In the past I have kept at little bit after most of the swelling has subsided. but after about 4 months I stopped entirely it seemed....and after I stopped all herbs I lost everything...although it really wasn't much!
I have never grown at the beginning of my cycle. Perhaps this is just me...but maybe my dosages are wrong.
Would you recommend waiting and seeing how things go for another month....or ramping up to maybe 2500mg of each herb? I haven't grown at all so far this cycle....but I should start getting some luteal swelling in about a week or so. I know they say it takes at least 3 months to see if something is going to work for you.
What would be your advice?

Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon