Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEED HELP/dosages/ramping up! Wakaika?

What day of your cycle does luteal swelling begin and end? (Day 1 is the first day of menses.)

Last month I started feeling mild soreness around day 22. By day 24 they were noticeably swollen. They stayed this way until Day 3 of my new cycle. This is a little odd for me....usually all swelling would be gone by day one so I was a bit surprised it lasted 3 days into my new cycle. Not sure what that means, though

Hello East of Eden,

I was looking at this graph:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=67

... and trying to see if there was any correlation.

Wahaika

Hi Wahaika,

Hhmmm.....Unfortunately science was never my best subject!
But I would venture to guess it has something to do with my progesterone levels.
My luteal phase seems to mimic it almost exactly. What that means exactly....I have no clue.Huh

One thing that you could do is a stall test from day 22 to day 5. This would show if you were stalled or not, and would make the estrogen receptors more sensitive. (depriving them of estrogen makes them more sensitive.)

Count the days until you feel growing pains, if at all, and for how long then resume normally if there are no differences by day 5.

Hi Wahaika,

I was just looking over my old calendar from last year...and I am starting to think for sure I am stalled. I didn't write down everything like I do in my journal now...but enough info is there. I started taking wonderup in August of 2009. I don't have anything written down until Jan. 2010 so I will start there. I was taking 2 pills 3 times/day which I guess is around 1500 mg I think. I would always get soreness around day 20-22 of my cycle with swelling lasting till about day 3 of the next cycle. I guess I didn't think I was growing because on March 1st I upped my dosage by 1 pill which would bring me to around 2000mg. I wrote down that I didn't experience any soreness that month at all. In April I did a stall test on day 7 of my cycle (probably the wrong time!) I wrote down that maybe some soreness returned around day 14. I then resumed my program on day 2 of my following cycle. I ramped up on day 13 to 2000 and added SP. I don't have anything really written down for the next few months except that I stopped all NBE on September 8th. I also wrote down that I was feeling sore on October 6th. I got my period on October 21 and noted that I was really sore that month.

Something interesting also happened to me yesterday (day 12 of my cycle).
I had some spotting. I am currently at 2000mg of each herb. I don't normally spot mid cycle but I always spot for about a week before my period. So far no spotting today..but we'll see. What are your thoughts on all this?

I am thinking maybe I do need smaller dosages and maybe just wasn't patient enough last time....but after 4-month at 1500mg I should have experienced some growth right? Although I know that August wasn't the right time to start a program...maybe the same program different timing would have produced results.

Anyway, I will definitely do the stall test on day 22 and see what happens.

Thanks for all your help!

Hi East of Eden,

Midcycle bleeding is something to be avoided. Can you list everything you are taking and how long you have been taking it?

Wahaika

Day 22-5 of your cycle....if you do feel growing pains from the stall test on one of those days....then what do you do?

I was out of town for the weekend, so I didn't take anything but my SP, Multivitamin, and cranberry supplement. And now the tingles are back. But not as strong as they were in the beginning. And...this is day 9 of my cycle. So what should I be doing now?

Hi Wahaika,

I am on day 41 of my routine.
These are my current daily totals:
2000mg fenu
2000mg sp
2000mg wy
1500mg vitamin C
6000mg MSM
1 multivitamin
1000mg EPO
650mg kelp
500mg L-tyrosine
1200mcg b12

I ramped up my herbs slowly to 1500mg each, which I reached on day 11.
I stayed there until day 20 and ramped up my fenu to 2000 because I didn't experience any signs of growth. I stayed here until day 33 when I started ramping up my sp and wy to 2000 which is where I am at now.

I am not really spotting anymore...it was really only the one day that this happened.

Hi east of Eden,

That all looks OK. The B12 is a bit overkill but it should be OK. It is always best to take a B complex rather than one B at a time.

Maybe next month will be better. If you stop taking everything for one day on day 14 (any day from 10 to 14 is Ok) that may address the problem.

What are you doing for massage?

Wahaika

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon