Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A-2-C Program (BO)

Today is day 32 of my cycle and I still don't have my period, though it feels like it's coming. My breasts are very tender today and look and feel full. They measure full 33 inches around nipple - would be interesting to see what sticks after the period. Interestingly, I've just measured the breasts' diameter (horizontally across the nipple) and it's 7.5 inches. I pulled out my original (before NBE measurements) and I had 6 inches on both back then. I never measured the diameter since then, only the circumferences.

Since yesterday I am on break from BO and all other supplements and vitamins, taking only Milk Thristle 3 times/day. I'm planning to be 4 days on cleanse and then go full speed with my modified program.

Since taking last 2 day BO break my breasts were experiencing very frequent pains and sensations. I'm also doing chiyomilk's massage - not exactly like on videos, but using the approach of moving fat to the breasts from surrounding areas. Seem to work very well, but my hubby "complains" thet it is very distracting for him Big Grin

Not sure though why my period is late this month. I actually wanted to wait till it starts to take BO break, but when I looked at my calendar and saw that it was overdue, I decided to stop and see if I can get my period asap.

My period came yesterday which means I had 32-day cycle. I was still on my break yesterday, but today I decided to resume, so I was off everything for 3 full days.

A-2-C,
Have you seen a difference using the estrogen cream and the progesterone cream?
I am on BO too, just wanted to know if you had results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon