Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Deodorant and breast size?

At school this girl has an obsession with constantly applying roll-on deodorant to make herself smell good until one day I said "If you keep putting deodorant on, your breasts won't grow to their full size" and then we realised that the people with BO in our year had really big breasts - well Cs and Ds. I also realised that I started using deodorant quite young (7 or 8) =/

Spooky, huh?

i wonder if there's a connection =/

I don’t think there is a connection I offend forget to put on deodorant, always have.

But before you say anything I don’t have BO. But it is still yucky I guess I shouldn't forget.

If i had BO I would have been told something by my very outspoken sister and a few of my very outspoken friends. They are good enough to tell me how fat I have got and one of our guy friends is prone to BO and gets told when he smells so I’m sure I don’t smell they would have said. I forget probable around 2-3/7 days of the week usually because i'm busy in the morning and when I step out of the shower I just forget unless the can is in my face.

I don't think there is a connection between using deodorant and not growing breasts. I grew up in a culture where young/teenage girls were rarely using underarm deodorant and I was not using it much (not daily for sure), but my breasts did not grow much either (that's why I'm on this forum LOL).

But I think there might be a connection where girls with large breasts have some BO, because I think our BO is related to our hormone levels. Obviously, a girl that grows large breasts must have high hormone levels that might cause more BO.

(02-04-2011, 03:21 PM)A-2-C Wrote:  I don't think there is a connection between using deodorant and not growing breasts. I grew up in a culture where young/teenage girls were rarely using underarm deodorant and I was not using it much (not daily for sure), but my breasts did not grow much either (that's why I'm on this forum LOL).

But I think there might be a connection where girls with large breasts have some BO, because I think our BO is related to our hormone levels. Obviously, a girl that grows large breasts must have high hormone levels that might cause more BO.

Well that makes perfectly good sense. Thanks ♥

(02-04-2011, 03:21 PM)A-2-C Wrote:  I don't think there is a connection between using deodorant and not growing breasts. I grew up in a culture where young/teenage girls were rarely using underarm deodorant and I was not using it much (not daily for sure), but my breasts did not grow much either (that's why I'm on this forum LOL).

I don't agree. I have really bad BO, always have, even with the application of deodorant twice a day. Body Odor can be caused by hormones, metabolism, health issues.....the list can go on and on.

I agree that the breasts/deodorant coincidence is just that!

(07-04-2011, 02:34 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  But I think there might be a connection where girls with large breasts have some BO, because I think our BO is related to our hormone levels. Obviously, a girl that grows large breasts must have high hormone levels that might cause more BO.

I don't agree. [...]. Body Odor can be caused by hormones, metabolism, health issues.....the list can go on and on.
[/quote]

So, what exactly you don't agree with?

(07-04-2011, 08:10 PM)A-2-C Wrote:  
(07-04-2011, 02:34 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  But I think there might be a connection where girls with large breasts have some BO, because I think our BO is related to our hormone levels. Obviously, a girl that grows large breasts must have high hormone levels that might cause more BO.

I don't agree. [...]. Body Odor can be caused by hormones, metabolism, health issues.....the list can go on and on.

So, what exactly you don't agree with?
[/quote]

Sorry, I agree, that (don't) got in there somehow while fighting the baby for the keyboard. Must have lost my thought process at the time. Sorry. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon