Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginner in NBE?

I'm totally new to this and not sure where to start. As my username suggests, Im a 32B lol. I think this would be a good size for my body if only they were rounder and more shapely as other 32B cups have. I'm overwhelmed with the amount of herbal breast enhancement products out there and dont know where to even start!Huh

If you just want them to be firmer, I would suggest some sort of massage like chi rotations or massages done by chiyomilk (they're my favourite Smile) You can find out about chi rotations in the Breast Massages and Excercises section and find a link to chiyomilk massage on sharon_lee_family's program page.

I hope I could be of some help ♥

I agree with Taelia, I'm also a 32B and the chi massage has done wonders for me. Good luck!

I have been doing the Chi massage, and love it. It's a slow process though. But I have noticed changes in just a week I have been doing it. I originally said I was a 32B....but have realised that I am not. I am more like a 32A....if measurements are accurate. Sad

A lot of these products are the same though under different names, so there aren't as many products as you may think.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon