Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natureday and Greenbush herbs

Hi! I'm new here. Haven't posted anything but I've been doing research on this site and the BEboard everyday for the past month. I started out by taking the liquid herbs from Natureday and it's been almost a month. I had some growth but I don't know if it's from natureday or other things that I do, like massaging twice a day using essential oils and doing push-ups and other chest workout. Anyway, I read the flat2fab book and got a general idea on how many milligrams of herbs to take a day. I noticed that on the natureday liquid bottle it says 1ml=333mg, and the recommended dose is 1ml a day so that means we're actually taking a total of 333mg of 4 or 5 different herbs a day? That's WAY less than any programs I've seen in this forum. While for the Greenbush liquid extract, it has pretty much the same thing except for their product 1ml=1000mg and it's recommended to take 3 times a day which makes a lot more sense. And then there's this big price difference; Natureday is $32 for a 1oz bottle while Greenbush is $19.95 for a 4oz bottle!
I know that Greenbush carries high quality herbs and it's recommended in Lucille's book and a lot of people on this forum. But I haven't found much feedback from the Greenbush products like their enhancement kits. I saw A LOT of positive testimonials from the natureday website and if their product works then Greenbush stuff has to work much better cuz it's much stronger than the natureday liquid, right? I've decided to quit natureday after I finish this bottle and purchase the greenbush kit cuz I think it'll be easier than taking dozens of pills of individual herbs everyday. Does anyone has any advice for me? Thanks in advance!

Hey there!

I currently use Greenbush herbs. My NBE routine comprises massages, chicken feet soup and other "boobie friendly" foods, low carb high protein diet, and the Greenbush herbs. Additionally, I work out quite regularly. I noticed awesome definition from doing push-ups.

I've been experiencing sore breasts, but I cannot tell you whether it's from the massages or if they are growing pains. I have not measured since I started my program (however, I don't think I've gained in inches). But my breasts are much fuller than before.

Anyway, in regards to the herbs: I think that the Greenbush herbs are very potent. Years ago, I used herbs from Wal-Mart, but they did absolutely nothing for me; and, I never felt the sensations in my breasts that I'm feeling now. The pills are contain 500 mg of each herb. So, I think figuring out your intake levels will be easy. Just make sure before ramping up that you evaluate your growth and sensations. But, I think that's as far as my advice extends. I know that many more on this board are more knowledgeable about ramping up.

In my case, I followed the simplest form and made sure I evaluated the responses before going on to the next pill or dosage.

This is what I did starting at the beginning of my herbal program:

Days 1-3: 1 x Saw Palmetto per day
Days 4-6: 2 x Saw Palmetto, 1 x Fenugreek
Days 7-9: 3 x Saw Palmetto, 2 x Fenugreek
Days 9-12: 3 x Saw Palmetto, 3 x Fenugreek

At this point, I noticed stronger sensations and very sensitive nipples

Days 13-present: 3 x Saw Palmetto, 3 x Fenugreek, 1 x Wild Yam

I figured this method just based on my body's response. Your program could be very different.

I hope this helps in any way! Best wishes to you and your journey Smile

Hi msmonica! Thanks for the respond!
I have chicken feet soup and pig feet soup too, almost everyday. I do the Chi massage and also the Chinese kind of massage I found on the old site which involves a lot of pressure points and stuff. I do those two first and then apply some essential oil (geranium, ylang-ylang and rosehip as the carrier oil). Since I started about a month ago I've grown an inch but there's not a great visible difference. And now that I found out that the Natureday stuff only conains 333mg per 1ml, I don't think it did a lot.
I'm excited to try the Greenbush kit. Are you using their individual herbs or one of their kits? I looked on Amazon and found out that the Swanson herbs are very inexpensive(less than $3 a bottle) but like the Greenbush website pointed out, some of them contain silica(which is sand?) and the Swanson stuff does! So I'm just gonna go for Greenbush for now. I know this is just basically trial and error so I just have to find out the best working program for me! And I hope that herbs +massage +lots of boobie friendly food are gonna work out for me!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon