Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

An ex-implantee that is now noogling... her story...

Hi anastasia,Thank you for your interest.

Here is story.
I had round silicon implants in 1987, even though I saw the before pics of patients (who I thought looked too round ) for some reason I didnt think mine would look like that, but they did, as soon as the bandages came off I was a little dissapointed as they were round as my freind used to say they looked like two oranges stuck on Angry anyway I was told overtime they would look more natural. I dont regret having them (I had them in for 13 years ) but I didnt like people knowing I had them, back then where not many people had them I told hardly anyone, boyfreinds would remark that they were hard, so I had to come clean.
Over the years thay did start to look more natural, I was forever reading negative reports in magazines and papers about the health effects of implants, so rather then enjoying them I did worry alot .
In 1995 are started experienciing health problems, and didnt know wether it was the implants or not, I had lost lots of weight and had bad brain fog. After changing my diet (eliminating wheat and dairy and sugar) my health issues improved (although not 100%)

In 2000 I decided to have them removed as I wanted a baby and didnt want to breast feed with implants in (i had read so many bad magazine articles by then I didnt want my baby breast fed silicon) as the old implants were found to leek slightly.
I joined a implant removal group (many womens health had been severly effected by the implants) a surgeon was recommended by them (some surgeons do not remove the scar capsule , which has all the migrated silicon in.) this surgeon removed evrything , he said that they would have to remove some of my breast tissue but only a tiny bit. When while all this was happening my nipple moved high in my chest so I knew one of the implants had ruptured, my surgeon comformed this, so surgery was booked straight away.
When I came round from surgery I was very emotional, my breast didnt seem much smaller because of the swelling, I think what set the tears rolling was in the opposite room to me in the morning I could see a girl who had implants and was looking in awe at her large breast. I was given inisotol tablets that in high doses helps remove the silicon from the body.
Over then next 6 months my chest got smaller and smaller, then I got pregnant, so they then got bigger again. I hated being smaller but I didnt have the worry anymore.
I would say until I had lost all the baby weight and my chest had settled into a permanent size it didnt bother me too much, I had a lovely little boy to worry about.
For the last 5 years I have hated my breast so much, they did look like old ladies boobs, not only had I breast fed (it was difficult as my nipples were slightly inverted due to the removal) but had implants removed as well. (somthing about mary springs to mind)
My husband hasnt seen my breasts in all that time, I wear a bra when we have sex.
In the last 5 years I have booked a consultation to have implants again, because if it wasnt for my chest my figure is as good as a slim 20 year (dont want to sound big headed, I dont normally say things like that, and at least I can boast about somthing) so for 44 if I had breasts I would feel like one hot mamma.
I booked 2 times for a consultation then just before the consultation woke up in the night worrying so I would then cancel.

But I refuse to go through life with crap boobs, and came on to the nooglebeery forum, I took before pictures, and have been noogling about 1 1/2 hours everynight (I look a sight my husband laughs as I am also on a mission to have young skin so I use a lightsstim led while I am noogling)
I have used NB now for 6 weeks and feel so positive, I no longer have inverted nipples and they have filled out already, maybe I am a fast responder with all the changes they have had to go through. Also when I used to lay down my boob skin would flop to the side, now they just look like breasts. And this is all the morning after, so I dont know if I am retaining my swelling or its growth, but it lasts until my next nb session, well I am not going to stop until I get to a 34d (greedy I know) but I am loving the shape much better then implants and its all mine.

Sorry its a long post.
I will take some pics tonight before and after my session, and the pre noogleberry pics. and then post them.
Anastasia please could you copy and paste this post to the forum you said about Big Grin

thanks for reading
Helen Big Grin

Wow, I'm glad to hear NB is working much better for her than implants, both emotionally and physically. Has she become a member to the forum yet? She should sign up, nothing but lots of support waiting for her here.

Is she on the Nb forum? What a great, heart - warming story!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon