Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

3rd time's the charm?? Please help this AAA-AAAA girl.

3rd time's the charm?? Please help this AAA-AAAA girl.
September 11 2008 at 6:09 AM xxs_michelle (Login xxs_michelle)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ladies,

A little about me...

I am 23, Chinese Canadian, 5'7" and 113 lbs. I know I'm pretty tall and thin but that means no boobs whatsoever =( I think I'm 26.5" underbust and only 29.5" over...30 AAA? 32 AAAA?? Which is pretty much less than almost all of the ladies measurements that I've seen here =( Some of you are very lucky already. I would die to finally have a full A!!

I've tried NBE in the past, but nothing has seemed to work and I haven't been able to fully dedicate to a method beyond my first try, about 3 years ago? I learned dowsing from the BE Board and I think my first routine was something like 3 fenugreek, 2 saw palmetto, and 2 fennel, three times a day. I was on that routine for maybe 6 months but I had no growth. The amounts I got were from dowsing but because I'm so thin with so little boobage going on, the overload of herbs probably made me stall right from the beginning.

The second time around, took on a bit of feng shui's routine from this board, making chicken feet soup, doing massages, etc. I have also started making breakfast shakes with fruits, soy milk, soy protein powder, and omega 369 oils. However, it's really hard to keep up a complicated diet so I haven't done it on a steady basis. Same for massages, I can't keep it up.

As for hypnosis, I've tried several, mostly free ones, like xtreme hypnosis, blake talks, and I finally bought the steve g. jones, which was expensive, strange, and far too long at 1 hour. None really made a difference.

Now, I'm still desperate for boobs but I don't know what to do. Do I have a hormone imbalance? I had puberty late (got my period at 15-16 years old) and just never got the boobs that come along with it. I don't know what's happening to me lately but in the last year, my hormones must be going on a whack because I'm starting to get bad acne on my t-zone area whereas I never had a single pimple in my life prior to a year ago. My digestive system's gotten more and more sensitive too...the same foods that others can eat and I used to be able to eat now give me an upset stomach and keep me constantly bloated and looking 4 months pregnant. What's going on?? I've done the online hormone tests but nothing really stands out as being abnormal. What do I need to finally get boobs and look like a normal woman??? I have read so much but it has only made me feel even more lost. WU? Brava? GrowYours? Massage? Creams? Individual herbs? =(

Sorry for babbling but please help!

-Michelle

Author Reply
Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 3rd time's the charm?? Please help this AAA-AAAA girl. September 11 2008, 11:21 AM

3 FG 3 times a day??!! That's an almost ridiculous dose even for a heavy hirl with already big breasts. You've got to figure out your hormonal profile. Get blood tests if you have to, or if you can't get those at least saliva test. Consult a doctor for your other health issues. Go to a private doctor and pay if you have to if the one at the free clinic won't want to do tests. When you figure out your imbalance, if you ever take estrogenic herbs again, use the stalling test to determine your optimal dose. Sice you don't have much boobage to work with Brava probably wouldn't be a good choice for you. If you want to look into alternative options in addition I suggest magnets.

may
(Login Cselestyna)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 3rd time's the charm?? Please help this AAA-AAAA girl. September 11 2008, 4:08 PM

i know how you feel! my measurment are almost identical! at first i thought my innability to grow breasts was because i'm half asian, but that wasn't it. i'm not as tall as you, i'm only about 5'2 but i'm REALLY thin, i'm about 95-98 lbs so i know what it's like to be SO thin, it'll probably take thinner giurls longer and harder to grow because of our lack of body fat.

don't give up! i've tried so many things, i tried vanity, le femme, new curves, i'm currently using greenbush, but i get so discouraged after a while of not seeing growth that i stop taking them for a month at a time because i get so sick of taking them and not seeing growth, so this time round of greenbush i'm gonna try to do it contunuously.

i've also tried hypnosis, i'm using wendi freisens...lol but the earphones i have hurt my ears so i've put the hypnoisis off until i can get ones that are more comfy.

it's interesting how similar our situations are.

lol on top of greenbush i was taking 2 fenugreek 2 fennel 3 time a day and 2 vit C 1 CoQu10, so i probably overloaded as well!

i'd love to know how your progress goes seeing as we're so similar.

-Moon_ i was just wondering, can a doctor refuse a hormone balance test if your young? and what explanation would you give your doctor, i'd love to get a test to figure out my horman balance, but i don't want my doctor finding out i'm doing NBE, he's a male, and kind of odd. lol. and do you have an idea of how much it costs? i didn't realize that health care doesn't pay for that kind of thing.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 3rd time's the charm?? Please help this AAA-AAAA girl. September 11 2008, 6:45 PM

I believe a doctor will only give you tests if he/she thinks you need them, like if your hormonal imbalance is causing you health problems. I think the suspicion of PCOS is most often a way to get tested.

sunflower
(Login ssunflower) Re: 3rd time's the charm?? Please help this AAA-AAAA girl. September 11 2008, 7:49 PM

I tried to get a hormone test from my doctor and he wouldn't do it.

xxs_michelle
(Login xxs_michelle) Re: 3rd time's the charm?? Please help this AAA-AAAA girl. September 12 2008, 2:08 AM

Thanks for your comments ladies! It's so nice to be able to talk to someone about boob issues because it's definitely something I can't talk to family/friends/boyfriend about!

Moon- yeah I was a bit worried about taking so much herbs but I was new to dowsing and the other women on the beboard advised me to follow whatever the p told me to take. Yeah that didn't work so well. I didn't grow in the slightest and didn't feel any tingling, itching, or anything. What a waste of time and money. =( As for the hormone test, I'm just looking it up online and is there a single blood test that looks for all hormone imbalances? I can only seem to find info about specific ones like for "Parathyroid Hormone [Medical Test]," "Luteinizing Hormone [Medical Test]," 'Adrenocorticotropic Hormone [Medical Test]," "Follicle-Stimulating Hormone [Medical Test]," "Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH) [Medical Test]" etc. What should I ask for? I hate blood tests...I think I have tiny veins cause I'm thin so every time I've had one done, they had to poke me like 6 times before getting any blood. ouch. =(

I'll try to ask my doctor for the test...I got a new doctor recently and she was very willing to suggest blood tests like when I was worried about problems with blood sugar (I'd get shaky sometimes if I go too long without eating) or just this week when I got a cold and thought I might have mumps (lol my friend sent me an email about the current mumps outbreak in my area and how it can have symptoms just like a cold!) I refused the test both times though cause she said I was almost certainly fine and I was reluctant cause they're so painful for me, lol. So where can I find more info about symptoms of hormone imbalances? I want to go in prepared so I can point all my problems that match the imbalances.

May- I'm so glad to hear there's someone in the same boat as me!! It usually feels like I'm the only one out there with no boobs, especially in the summer when there are gorgeous women everywhere. Thanks for sharing your past routines and experiences with me. I will definitely keep you updated on how things are going with me!

Whoa, sorry my posts keep getting so long!
xoxo.

may
(Login Cselestyna)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 3rd time's the charm?? Please help this AAA-AAAA girl. September 12 2008, 3:44 AM

i found a medical site that will sell you the tests and all you have to do is follow the instructions and mail the tests to the lab and they test it for you. the tests can be a bit pricey, depending on how thorough a test you want, but i think it's worth it. the site is www.johnleemd.com and if you get a test make sure it's a saliva one, the blood ones aren't always accurate, and the saliva ones are. also they are more reliable. they explain it all on the site and they ship internationally, thank goodness. lol.

i'm gonna buy one and i'll let you all know how it goes Smile

xxs_michelle
(Login xxs_michelle) Re: 3rd time's the charm?? Please help this AAA-AAAA girl. September 12 2008, 6:10 AM

good luck may! I hope it works and you get the results you are looking for. Out of all the tests on that website, which one are you going to get? I am interested in doing it too and ideally I'd do the most intensive test but it's very pricey! I'm going to see if I can get it done for free from my doctor before paying for this test!

may
(Login Cselestyna)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 3rd time's the charm?? Please help this AAA-AAAA girl. September 12 2008, 2:57 PM

i'll probably get the more thorough one, i know it's pricey, but i want it to be accurate, i heard on the news that the wife of some political person died because of a misread hormone test while she was going through breast cancer, it was a blood test, so thats why i want the intense saliva one....but your right if my doctor will do it for free thats a better idea....i just have to figure out what i'm going to say to get him to do one,lol.

14AAA
(Login 14AAA) Hullo from a similar sized girl Smile November 3 2009, 12:29 PM

Hi!

I don't know if this will make you feel better but I certainly did just by knowing your size! When I hear other girls talk about their small boobs, they're always at the very least an A cup. And I'm nowhere near that... Sad so when I read your posting, it just made me feel better.

I've only tried MSM so far...and it seems to have helped!
Now I'm trying to add TigerLily's Massage technique but yeah I veer off the course too...forget or else don't have time.

Good Luck to us all!
Hopefully, in the future, they'll have developed the science and it'll be as easy as a shot in the arm to fix all this.

XoXo
14AAA

T-belle
(Login tbelle)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 3rd time's the charm?? Please help this AAA-AAAA girl. November 3 2009, 6:32 PM

Have you thought about trying herbs again, but just a small amount? I was an A to start and reached B cup in short order by only taking borage oil, gelatin, and 1 fennel/1 fenugreek morning and evening. I'm taking an extra fenugreek now that I'm a B cup, but I think, given your body size and the fact that you're less than an A cup, you might get away with doing a lot less herbage. I would also start doing massages. I really think that's a crucial element. I've heard a lot of girls say they just don't have time for massage or whatever, but it doesn't take long, and it's worth it for boobs, right? I mean, we're all desperate enough to be here researching this stuff, we should just do whatever it takes!

Good luck! :-D

Edit Message Delete Message

Lil
(no login) AAA November 3 2009, 8:41 PM

I tried natureday liquid- 1 and a hlf droppers a day- it worked slowly for me.
You are really thin, so maybe you should only use the cream. Good luck Smile

Approve Message Edit Message Delete Message

PrincessLyn
(Login PrincessLyn) Re: 3rd time's the charm?? Please help this AAA-AAAA girl. November 4 2009, 4:08 AM

WOW, I wish I had your height lol, but anyway. I took 2 fennel, 2 fennugreek and 2 wild yam twice a day. My hormones were never really balanced, but that threw everything off more, and I didn't even get growth. So I stopped everything for a while.

What really worked for me was massage. About 5 minutes a night before bed is all it took and I started noticing a difference in a few weeks. When I wasn't so tired I would continue massaging longer. Now I massage for at least 30minutes before bed. I also saw in this forum that heat after massage really helps as well, so I started putting my heating pad on after my massages. That really helps as well. Not saying I got a few cups sizes in a short time, but for someone who couldn't get growth before, the amount of growth I've gotten so far made me say WOW, I really can have bigger breasts.

Last week I started introducing pills, to try to maximize my potential to grow. Im taking one of each pill a week, until I get up to 4 fennugreek, 4 saw palmetto, and 1 dong quai. I don't want to overload my system so Im starting very small.

As for the massage, I use regular lotion, I like the body cream cuz its thicker and wont get all liquid like when I add the oil. I add fennel extract to it and massage that using the guide from this forum.

Massage with heat is really good if you are worried about your hormones. After that, introduce herbs slowly.

~~Lyn

Mumma Bear
(no login) Re: 3rd time's the charm?? Please help this AAA-AAAA girl. November 6 2009, 8:55 AM

Hey Michelle - I started off much smaller than you (although I'm a little shorter - would love to have your height!) I was 26.5 inches exactly like you underbust and 27 overbust - nothing except for the extra width of the ribcage a little higher up and skin from breastfeeding. I'm now a small B and aiming for a full C sometime next year hopefully. You can see my program on the personal programs page, but essentially the things that are working for me are MSM, Noogleberry/Bosom Beauty, saw palmetto and PM (topically), with the suction being the major element by far.

xxs_michelle
(Login xxs_michelle) Re: 3rd time's the charm?? Please help this AAA-AAAA girl. November 9 2009, 7:27 AM

Hi ladies!

Wow what a surprise...I haven't logged onto this forum in almost a year and coming on here tonight I see my old post right up there with so many recent replies!

So I haven't really given NBE much thought in the last year. Gone through a lot of changes in work, life, etc, and haven't had much time to think about growing boobs (although thinking about boobs itself never goes away!)

One of my most significant developments in the last year was seeing a naturopath. After much research, I had a strong hunch that I had hypothyroidism and bugged my MD for a blood test, which she very reluctantly gave me. Medically, my test came back borderline "normal" but with significant research I found the medical standards have changed and most testing levels have not kept up. I was actually hypothyroid, only my MD would not treat it and would not acknowledge my symptoms. So I started seeing a naturopath. I tried one type of supplement which didn't agree with me so I put it off and the naturopath focused more on my digestive issues. I made the decision to quit my current job (which had awesome extended health care options and paid for all my naturopathic treatments and visits) so I got one last extended hormone test to use up as much of my coverage while I still had it.

The only thing is that it's been 5 months now and although my test results are in, I haven't gone back yet since I'm not covered. I'm on the verge of getting a new job so I'm hoping I don't have to pay for the pricey visits and treatments if I don't need to.

Anyway, the point is that I'm waiting to see my hormone test results before I continue with NBE. I have a strong feeling that my body is very messed up hormonally (e.g. aforementioned thyroid issues; adult onset acne triggered by menstrual cycles; completely nonexistent libido) so I want to find out what's going on there before messing things up more with NBE.

However, after being MIA from these forums, I see some interesting developments, especially MSM and Noogleberry. I look forward to learning more from all your brilliant experiences and applying them to myself. Thanks ladies for your awesome comments and I look forward to continuing my NBE journey very soon!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon