Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why i think NBE works, what do you think?

Hi everyone, i dont post on here as much as i used to so i thought i would post abit of a rant lol about something that anoys me so much. I have put this on my forum already in a different form so i thought id put it here aswell so you can all have your say.
I used NBE for along time with great results and i support it 100%, i mean i know its not easy and it doesent work for everyone but it can work, i mean you hear so many people on sites saying that herbs and the natural methods of breast enlargement dont work and its all a big con and so on, and i get so angry at this, yes there are companys that prey on women and men that want to enlarge there breasts, they sell rubbish at stupid prices and they are a con, but NBE in general if done right can have very good results.

You hear in the news and in magazines and so on about how estrogens in the enviroment are the cause of more men developing gynecomastia ( male breasts), the average size of a womans breast has increased over the last 60 years because estrogen in our foods and water has increased. All this from small amounts of estrogen in our day to day living. Yet many say taking herbal or plant based phytoestrogens does nothing and is a waste of time, think about it. If small amounts are responsible for all the above like male breasts and womens breast size increasing, fertility in men being lower than its ever been on average, then why is NBE a con. You cannot blame estrogens in the enviroment for causing all that i have mentioned and then say people taking the estrogens in alot higher amounts and in a controlled way will have no breast growth and its all a con, surely that contradicts all that scientists and the medical community are saying about estrogens in the enviroment, people are so quick to dismiss things they know nothing about, but i swear if i get one more person saying to me that the only way to get bigger boobs is by having a boob job then ill murder um lol. I know all the estrogens in the enviroment are not phytoestrogens, some are mutant estrogens and they have been reported to be the cause of cancer rates being higher and the cause of some illnesses but phytoestrogens are in everthing we consume almost in tiny amounts and many scientists are now trying to prove that they are the cause of larger breasts in women and men developing breasts, so i am hoping they prove it and then maybe alot more people will take NBE seriously and give it a go. Thats my rant over lol what do you all think ?

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Cheryl....

No matter what is proven with science or otherwise, there is always going to be someone saying it's wrong. It's a catch 22. You can take almost any argument, and have 2 sides, and debate it. You can debate both sides equally....but opinion's will shine one way or the other....because passion is part of opinion. Most are passionate about what they believe in....and it can show through debate.

A tomato looks like a vegetable, grows in a garden like a vegetable, yet is classed as a fruit. So which is it....a fruit or a vegetable? Both sides are argueable.

What came first the chicken or the egg? Again, both sides are argueable.

It's completely a matter of belief.

Your were the inspiration for my journey through NBE. I read all of your posts, and joined your forum. I told my husband all about you. I said if she can do it, so can I.

Bottom Line.....either you believe or you don't. Some of us do, some of us don't. I do. I believe in you, and all the other women here who are trying to help us little titty girls grow some adult boobies.

Phytoestrogens proven by science or not. There will always be 2 sides to argue. Smile

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Well, lets think about that for a while. The egg obviously came first. Why? Well, if scientists and Darwin are to be believed, that is the only wa it can be. Something just short of being a chicken, had a mutant gene that caused the egg to hatch a chicken. Now obviously this did not take place in one generation but ove a bunch of generations. But anyway, the mutation to produce a chicken must come from the reproductive cycle thus making the egg come first. Except in our case, the big breasts come not from the reproductive cycle but from NBE. Bet you were wondering what this had to do with NBE, didn't you?? Tongue

(09-04-2011, 01:15 AM)Wishful Wrote:  Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Well, lets think about that for a while. The egg obviously came first. Why? Well, if scientists and Darwin are to be believed, that is the only wa it can be. Something just short of being a chicken, had a mutant gene that caused the egg to hatch a chicken. Now obviously this did not take place in one generation but ove a bunch of generations. But anyway, the mutation to produce a chicken must come from the reproductive cycle thus making the egg come first. Except in our case, the big breasts come not from the reproductive cycle but from NBE. Bet you were wondering what this had to do with NBE, didn't you?? Tongue

LMAO Wishful. Big breasts come from the reproductive cycle when your pregnant! Ha Ha. But then they leave again. Sad Thanks for the great laugh, although I could debate the other way with you. Point being, you have to have a chicken egg to get a chicken, and you have to have a chicken to get a chicken egg. Point being, both sides are totally debateable. Smile

No tomato theory? Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon