Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HGH and Growth Factor for SUPER RESULTS!

I was thinking of combining estrogenic herb PM with HGH and Growth Factor to ensure the best growth as I have seen the following post on many many NBE product websites:
"Scientific research has concluded that breast growth occurs most efficiently with the balanced presence of estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, Human Growth Hormone and GF Compounds. GF Compounds are hormone like substances that are produced within the breast tissue itself. A lack of these compounds can lead to poor growth of breasts during puberty. After puberty when the body ceases to produce a significant amount of GF Compounds, breast growth ends."

They are selling HGH here: http://www.humangrowthhormone.org/ and GF compounds here: http://www.iherb.com/Pure-Solutions-Pure...0-ml/24692

What do you think? Has anyone tried it or would try it? Does it make sense?

Go online and check out the safety of HGH and growth Factor. I do not recommend it. There are to many good ways to accomplish what you want safely.SmileBlushBlush

hgh is proven unsafe(search it i cant remember why) it like taking any 'proper' hormone without supervision by a doctor

But u can buy herbal/amino acid mixtures that increase your own hgh its taken by bodybuilders to grow muscles but i guess if it increases hgh it would work.
possibly try this safer option first?

HGH pills are safe to use if it is made of natural herbs. HGH pills like GenF20 are made of herbal ingredients thus very safe to consume and having no side effects. This pills is good worth for your money too. Get more information about this by visiting GenF20 Plus review

Some of the things I've read about HGH are worrisome. I would consult your doctor if you're serious about trying it, just in case.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon