Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

for those in the USA who want to noogle:

Hey folks,

I just wanted to let you all know that there does not seem to be a delay anymore in regards to ordering and receiving a Noogleberry in the US. I ordered mine on March 27 and received it today! Based on the Noogleberry forum, I anticipated it getting delivered later in this month, or even May. To my surprise, it's HERE!!!

I'll keep you all updated on my journey. But, I am so excited and confident that this will boost my growth! Against others' advice, I measured myself after two weeks and was so happy to see a 0.5" increase in circumference!

But I will remain practical in that the increase may be because of muscle and not breast (though they do look and feel fuller). I have been doing push-ups and other chest exercises. Either way though, an increase like that (be it muscle or breast) is pretty exciting Smile

Plus, I jiggle differently lol. My breasts feel heavier than before. I'm still 34A, but I can't deny that my breasts are changing. And they are very often sore, and I feel sharp pains throughout the day after taking my herbals. So, who knows??? The proof will be in the pudding! It's too early to tell, really Smile

Y'all have a great day!

glad to hear you received yours also. i too received mine today after placing the order last week. much quicker than i anticipated also!! but such a nice surprise. good luck to you!

good luck to you too! Smile

I actually only received a notice that it's here. So first thing in the morning, I'm gonna get it! Just a question: Lucy did say that the box is a plain brown box, but was there any indication of what it was at all?

Yay! Just got it! I'm so excited to use it! I ripped open the box so fast lol

YAY!! Happy for you! I guess you saw that the box was plain. No indication whatsoever of what was inside. LOL!! I too ripped the box open in anticipation!!! Big Grin
Just got done with my first 30 min. Had some swelling afterwards, but only lasted a few minutes. But I am staying optimistic though. Have been on UB for about a week now. Breasts do seem "fuller", but could be because of that time of the month too...will know next week. HAPPY NOOGLING! :0
I took a starter pic, but don't want to post anything til maybe about a month into where i may have some progress. don't know how my fiance will feel about me posting pictures either. lol. we shall see.

Haha. I'll probably post pictures in a bra. But, noogling has been so addicting so far, and I've only had it for a day! I have to remember to pace myself, otherwise I'll start experiencing those adverse effects that other members talked about. Definitely not what I want. But, like the other nooglers have said, it is so addicting! Good luck to you! We're kind of at the same starting point Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon