Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help me..

Huh
Hello, my name is Nofit. and I have very small breasts..
I've never tried anything..
Please girls recommend me what to try and how to order.. pills/pumps/anything that helped you..
This is a very touchy isue for me..
Sad
Thank you..
Nofit.

I have just started myself, so kind of difficult to "recommend" anything. Just do your research and decide what is right for you. But like a lot of people have stated, it is a long process. There are no overnight results. Takes time and a lot of patience. Good luck to you!

hi there. welcome. sorry if you were feeling discouraged. hopefully you are reading around the forum and feeling encouraged and hopeful by now. i think also if you could post about your experiences, especially the processes and amount of time you went through them, that might help you and others help you out more. but i wish you the best! the best for all of us!
Rainbow 

Thank you!
I will do it..
actually yesterday I ordered NB and Pueraria Mirifica - herbal root which contains high levels of natural phytoestrogens and is used for Breast Enlargement.
Have you used it before?

Hey Nofit,

all I can tell you is that, excessive use of pueraria mirifica (more than 1000 mg a day) can have harmful effects for women.

There is a section of the forum dedicated to Pueraria Mirifica. You can read through the threads there, find fellow users there and maybe be even able to post any questions you have in ongoing threads. Best of luck.

Hi Nofit,
You can try using the combination of breast massage and natural food intake recommended by a book which can be found at http://www.howtogetnaturalbigbreast.com/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon