Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much BB do i order?

Hello everyone

So I've saved up a bit now and soon planning to order BB. The problem is I really do not know how much to order so I thought you guys could give me some advice. Right now I am aiming to grow 1 full cup size but I'm starting to think that because of my measurements I might get boobie greed, to get more in proportion. Tongue

Here are my stats:

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130lb
Underbust measurement: 28.75
Across the nipple: 35.75
Waist:27.25
Widest part of hips:38

I'm really confused about what size I am right now as on a 32 band I think I am between a C and a D and on a 34 I am between a B and a C. :S

I used BB before for 2 months but did not take protein shakes and wasn't very commited. I plan to do it properly this time though.
I still have 1 month supply left from last time so how much should I order?
I think I want to grow to a full 32DD/34C so I guess that a bit more than 1 full size. Oh and i get the feeling that a 34C is a little smaller than a 32DD... :S

I do regurally massage my breasts which I guess makes them a little bigger when I get the circulation going but I'm not sure how much the massage really contributes to size.

Thanks everyone for your help Smile

I would recommend at least the 4 and a half month supply.

Hey Raw

Thanks for your reply. Smile
I was thinking 4.5 months too but part of me thinks that I will grow one size in that time, then I'll stop taking it and the growth won't stay. I feel like those of you who want to grow more than my size and a half have more chance of keeping the growth :S I don't know why maybe that the body is exposed to the hormone for longer. Sometimes I think maybe I should grow 2 sizes and then stop but I only want to go up to a 34C coz I don't want to attract too much unwated attention, just want to feel content.

Best wishes
Helena xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon