Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New skeptic here - where to begin?! - Contraceptive pills, etc.

Hi everyone,

I'm a 32b girl here, and have no idea where to start on my journey. I would love to have a full C cup, though up to a DD would be awesome.
I am very critical of breast enlargement pills and herbal remedies in general, but I am willing to try anything which anybody has actually tried and have genuinely seen improvements.

I just don't know where to start. How do we know if we are spending money on something with is just bottled hope? I guess there is no way of knowing unless you buy it and try it? I don#t have much money to burn, so I wanted to ask people here with a similar body type to me what has worked.

I am a very slender 24 year old, from the UK, never been pregnant or taken any contraceptive pills.

I think contraceptive pills will be my first port of call, being as I have heard many women reporting breast enlargement whilst taking these, and of course it's main function is very helpful.

How many women here have seen results while on the contraceptive pill? Were there any specific brands which had the effect? Would you recommend the pill to start off my journey? Smile

Thank you all! x

Welcome to the forum. I wish you the best of luck on your journey. All women are different. Some things will work well for some, while others will not.

It's a trial and error. A lot of women notice changes while on breast pills, you should read up on that forum while you are here browsing around. Also check out the Herbal Breast Enhancement forum, and also the programs page, where women tell specifically what they are taking, and update regularly if something was changed, or omitted.

According to most....your first step should be a full body cleanse.

I don't know that anyone has gained a full cup size from contraceptives....so I wouldn't rush right out and get some if I were you.

Next step is to find out if you are estrogen, or progesterone dominant. Google the symtoms, or have a saliva test done, whatever. I knew I was progesterone dominant, so I didn't need the test.

Read, Read, Read. I am 2 weeks into my NBE journey, and am still reading through this forum for advice and such.

I am currently on AF.....so I don't know if the change in my breasts is growth, or AF swelling. Only time will tell. If it's still there a week after AF, then it's growth. But in just 2 weeks time, I can tell a difference. I am not taking "Bottled Hope"....but I am taking loose herbs that I measure every time I take them. I can say this though.....as far as I can tell, most of those bottled hope pills have the same ingredients as most of the loose herbs that women on here take, only the "bottled Hope" pills have a lower dose than women usually take doing their own NBE with herbs.

There is also a book called "The Green Pharmacy" that is written by James A Duke that has a section on Natural Breast Enhancement and what herbs he thinks will help. ( This info from Maz)

I agree with MOK, read through the forum. I personally didn't do well on individual herbs for NBE, I had nasty side effects with them. But others have seen good results with them. I grew best on BO (bovine ovary) you can check out my program/picture page for my full story and what all I took through my journey. I started my journey, about 5 years ago a 32AA, through trial and error found some things that worked, and I'm now a 32D. So yes there is hope for us small girls. I also agree about the cleanse thing. You should do a cleanse before starting a NBE program, no matter which route you choose. On the contraceptive thing... unless you need it to prevent pregnancy, I wouldn't go that route. BC pills can have some nasty side effects of their own sometimes. I have known a girl that grew 2 cup sizes while on BC but it was the Nuva Ring, not the pill. I'm also on the Nuva Ring, have been since I believe September of last year, back then I wasn't doing anything for NBE... and the ring did no change to my breast size. But the main reason I use BC is to prevent pregnancy, it's not for NBE. I didn't start up on NBE again until recently, so yea the ring had plenty of time to show if it was going to make me grow lol but it didn't. So I think girls that grow on BC are just lucky.

Anastasia
Do you know whether you are estrogen or progestrogen dominent and does it matter if your going to use BO or NB ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon