Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my experience with hypnosis

Help! I have the audios on my computer desktop, but I can't figure out how to get them to my phone so I can listen to them while I am in bed... does anyone know how to do this? thank you so much !

Hey ladies, it's so great to see so much conversation about this topic!! I'm happy to see that people have seen such amazing results from Hypnosis.

I've had similar results, but it was through self-hypnosis, or really what I'd call #Fantasy! Smile It's amazing what fantasy and dance and positive vibes and massage has done for me in combination.

My body has transformed through joy. Enhanced breasts, firmer stomach, overall happiness shines out. Smile

I did a video about it, that I'd love to share with you here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGNNd7vkagU

Just thought it might help - wishing you all a beautiful results too.

Hi, RockerJenn!
That is a great reminder of the power of our minds and inspiring story about your own transformation! High five, girl. What you are saying is great and I admire your boldness! Yes. You are spot on! Brain training is my NBE these days and I can say, I am happy about that!
Sometimes, we have talked so harshly to our bodies and about ourselves and our lives, that what you are talking about can seem daunting. I have been there! I put serious work to it because I found so much evidence that it worked. Now, I am actually applying it- sometimes with my own ideas and sometimes with the help of others (like on YouTube Wink )! It's amazing. Thank you for the boost! Good on you for sharing and congratulations on your progress. You are radiant!

Carol:
Not knowing what kind of phone, iPhone or Droid, for my droid, I connect the USB/miniUSB cable to my pc and phone. I then can use Windows Explorer to put the files on my phone. There are some PC apps for droids to do this as well. Then just fire up whatever mp3 player, assuming you are wanting to listen to an mp3 all night.

I am sure you can use iTunes for an iPhone to do this as well.

Thank you so much Charr! I appreciate your enthusiasm and also looking at my video. Smile I'm glad I could be a 'boost' and help of any kind. I also did another video on this subject... https://youtu.be/-8ZQs-YWR-c
This one was more related to enhancing my breasts specifically through massage, and in my description I think I also put a couple more links to other sites that have helped me.
Anyway hope it might provide another boost. Smile Thanks again for your encouragement and positivity.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon