Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my experience with hypnosis

Hey,

my question goes to Kelly.
You said hypnotis was linked to witchcraft?
Can you tell me please how you meant it?
Iam a muslim women and witchcraft is in Islam totally forbidden.
However I cannot imagine that every hypnotis is witchcraft ... so thank you for explanation, that would be very useful for me.

Greetings

Hello I'm new to NBE and I don't want to take any supplements for the fear of cancer. But I'm not confirming this as a fact, so please, don't change your methods because of my opinion.

Doing NBE without supplements and herbs maybe difficult though. So I'm at least trying to keep my body healthy with prenatal vitamins.
I also noogle everyday and I'm still working on it, since I'm only one month into it.

I'm really interested in this hypnosis method as it sounds very safe. We hear and read many negative comments, so I do believe this does affect our conscious and the way we perceive ourselves. It's just the same as if you tell a young mind such as a child, that they are stupid enough times, they will be convinced and believe it. Words can bring us up and tear us down.

I will copy the links many of you have provided and comment on my views on each individual hypnosis. This will take some time, so I'm not sure if I should see results in a week or two weeks. Or if it's just up to how open my mind is to the hypnosis. I will try a few before I comment. I'm really looking forward to trying out this method.

Happy thinking everyone!

Results occasionally can be quick, as in weeks, but suppliers of hypnosis recordings say to give it at least 3 mths. Good luck.

(23-09-2014, 01:45 AM)goldy Wrote:  Results occasionally can be quick, as in weeks, but suppliers of hypnosis recordings say to give it at least 3 mths. Good luck.

Ok, thank you goldy. I will try it out today!

The following article is an excellent source of information on hypnosis. I hope this will shed a light on the ignorance regarding this science:

http://www.apa.org/monitor/2011/01/hypnosis.aspx

Remember, any tool can be used for good or evil.

<3 POM

I believe hypnosis can work, BUT you have got to REALLY believe. And have good imagination and visualisation. If there is the slightest bit of negatively it will not work. And I think that was the problem for me. I believed in hypnosis, but deep down I also thought that I couldn't grow.

I did 2 different hypnosis and it didn't work. The third one did, I got growth, but for some strange reason I lost it at 7 weeks. I started massaging with FSO at that time so I think it was that, or maybe just a coincidence.

Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.

William Shakespeare

(26-09-2014, 11:00 AM)djt-d Wrote:  I believe hypnosis can work, BUT you have got to REALLY believe. And have good imagination and visualisation. If there is the slightest bit of negatively it will not work. And I think that was the problem for me. I believed in hypnosis, but deep down I also thought that I couldn't grow.

I did 2 different hypnosis and it didn't work. The third one did, I got growth, but for some strange reason I lost it at 7 weeks. I started massaging with FSO at that time so I think it was that, or maybe just a coincidence.

I have tried hypnosis for a few days now. I'm trying to stay positive, but it's really hard sometimes. I want this to work, but there is this small voice in my head that won't stop being negative. As the hypnotist is speaking, I can't get over his voice. It's a little annoying. Wasn't a big deal at first, but it started to annoy me as the days past. I'm listening to two breast hypnosis videos on YouTube. Maybe I can try to find a different one. Till then, I'll continue the videos.

If I may mention something I have noticed with everything from hypnosis to attracting wonderful things in life to seeking peace, it is that when I set my intention, then relaxed about it, things went a lot better! Have you ever watched a cake bake or a big pot of water boil? But we just know that it's gonna happen once we put them to the kitchen and turn on the heat and go check the new posts at Breast Nexus! Big Grin And most of the time, everything goes well enough.
I have often seemed (even when very young) and have been described as "cerebral." Well, I finally got tired of all the over-thinking and worrying that was getting me not to my ideal life. So, I just relaxed and sort of stopped caring as much once I got a vision of what I truly desired and wonderful, even miraculous stuff started happening alllllllll over the place! It's like I can go with the flow more and the flow is going with me more. And I notice things more because my mind can go to other more inspiring place. It's like my brain has more room for great ideas and my life, too! I can even meditate and really relax, PLOP, on the bare floor! If someone had told me years ago, I might have thought/doubted it out. But now, I am like, meh, I worried about all sorts of stuff for almost 30 years! I was so careful and cautious and stressed. But I was also hopeful. That hope is what got me here because I, like you I think, kept looking and knowing there was a better way. And low and behold, of course I still love research and thinking and stuff and sometimes, I also love just waving my hand lazily and staring at flowers or the steam from tea cups for no reason! Love to ya! You are getting there and it seems to be towards better and better, every day, in every way. I must say, sometimes when I know I should tidy up my place, I get really ready to clean and then I put on fun, positive music and dance with my broom instead. My place may be more messy, but my heart is more clear and open for wonderful things! Think with your heart more, dear. As a monk said at a discussion I went to, "Mind is stupid." I was tickled and the hall of people laughed. It was very appropriate at a university. I am glad to be here to learn with and from y'all! Thanks!

(27-09-2014, 09:36 AM)char Wrote:  If I may mention something.......
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I like this char. <3 POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon