Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my experience with hypnosis

Just want to add that I started blaketalks some days ago and today I could really feel it in my boobs, the same feeling as when I was a teenager and they started growing! I did fall asleep for a few minutes, but then I just picked it up again and I felt them glowing, it´s really amazing.

But wow, listening all day seems a bit difficult, I wish I could do it though, I´m certain it would be very effective!

Hi Kelly9

I started the Blake Talks 6 days ago (I will be doing track 7 tonight). How long were you using it before you noticed a 'change'. Also I would like to listen to subliminals throughout the day like you do. Please can you tell me which one you listen to and where I can get it from. Do you know if the subliminals give you a permanent growth like the hypnosis does?
Thank you very muchSmile

Hello I am new on this part of the forum, am Spanish and do not understand the English, me gustaria to know if these recordings of hypnosis it is necessary to understand them or they serve equally though you do not understand anythingHuhHuh

(01-07-2011, 11:03 PM)Claudia Wrote:  Hello I am new on this part of the forum, am Spanish and do not understand the English, me gustaria to know if these recordings of hypnosis it is necessary to understand them or they serve equally though you do not understand anythingHuhHuh

Hi.
Try www.deeptrancenow.com and click on the Spanish flag.

Good luck.

Kelly

Hello There!

I found out that hypnosis is better than listening to subliminal messages. I realized that during the periods when I listen to hypnosis recording everyday, the changes happen faster. There have been periods when I listened mostly subliminal and the growth was less noticeable.

Blake Talks works very well and more effectively because Kenneth plays with emotions a lot, and especially emotions caused by the sexual pleasure that the mind simulates. Blake Talks pulls out the motivation in me, reminding me of the results that I want.

My breasts are still growing a lot and I don't have any intention to stop, until I am totally satisfied with my size. I am not sure I want to stop hypnosis anyway... I like it, it reminds me that I am a very feminine being. Sometimes I forget because there is a man in my life who treats me really bad (my ex husband).

I am starting PetitMorte tonight. I'll let you know how it works. I listened to it without going on a trance and I already liked it. The guy's voice is pretty exciting... But, you see, that's what works

Love,
Kelly

Congrats!

So, how much did you end up increasing with Hypnosis (1...2 cups?) and in how much time.

Blake Talks says you're supposed to listen it for 3 months, did you notices results before?

oh, and which is better or more efficient BlakeTalks or Steve?

(17-08-2011, 08:40 PM)LyndaLee Wrote:  Congrats!

So, how much did you end up increasing with Hypnosis (1...2 cups?) and in how much time.

You don't jump from b to c to d like you jump the cord. It is a change that happen little by little, millimiter by millimiter... New shapes show up, the breast is taking different shapes. It's hard to explain.

Blake Talks says you're supposed to listen it for 3 months, did you notices results before?

oh, and which is better or more efficient BlakeTalks or Steve?

I increased a lot, but I don't know how to measure cups. What an ignorant I am Big GrinDD. But I used to wear 36b and I was barely filling it. Now my breasts don't fit in a 36C, the 36C is too thight. When I go to the gym I still wear the 36B to keep my breast tight, but you can tell that it's too tight because the nipples get out and you can notice them.

Steve Jones is very good but mellow. Kenneth Blake gives me more motivation that causes the right amount of emotions necessary for the change.

I have seen results since the first week I did hypnosis. The manifestation of new results slowed down when I started listening to subliminals only. New results manifested faster and noticeably when I did hypnosis (trance state) every day.

Please, let me know if you have any questions or doubts.

Kelly

While I was browsing this website, the other day, I found this link. This is another free hypnosis.
I am sure you are going to love this one. The guy's voice is just amazing and the inductions are just fantastic.

http://www.overflowingbra.com/wiki/natur...orte_s_mp3

Enjoy!

Kelly

Thanks Kelly9

I was just asking because I've been using Hypnosis the past two days and I LOVE it, it helps me keep motivated and gives me hopes about achieving a positive change.

And I have feel some results. My breasts feel funny (like if there was something about to happen in them), they are more rounded, they feel happy...and I was just wondering how much time did you heard them before growing a cup.

I hope I can grow into a B/C cup...Right now I'm a 36A cup, but I fit into 32B's (on some of them). I feel happy because, after applying my massage I fit (almost perfectly) into the 32B's.

Wish me luck..I hope next month I'll be posting something like:
Bigger Boobs!

(17-08-2011, 09:41 PM)LyndaLee Wrote:  Thanks Kelly9

I was just asking because I've been using Hypnosis the past two days and I LOVE it, it helps me keep motivated and gives me hopes about achieving a positive change.

And I have feel some results. My breasts feel funny (like if there was something about to happen in them), they are more rounded, they feel happy...and I was just wondering how much time did you heard them before growing a cup.

I hope I can grow into a B/C cup...Right now I'm a 36A cup, but I fit into 32B's (on some of them). I feel happy because, after applying my massage I fit (almost perfectly) into the 32B's.

Wish me luck..I hope next month I'll be posting something like:
Bigger Boobs!

If you keep doing hypnosis every day, I guarantee you that after 4 months you will be so happy and motivated about your breasts, that you won't stop anymore.
It doesn't depend on the hypnotist, it really depends on how much you really want it and your capability of visualizing and feeling.
This process really needs to become your hobby, your interest, your goal, your target every day, your desire. And then you'll see changes.
Changes happen little by little, that's true, but if I remember how my breasts were before I started hypnosis and I compare them to what they are right now... I am just amazed, believe me. Only God knows how true my words are. Be patient. I can't wait to reach a D or E or a F cup. I know I am getting there!!! Yahoooooooooo!!!

Happy Kelly9

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon