Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS?

So, I have been using the NB and UB for about a week and a half now. Have been trying to eat better and have been drinking tons of water! But I have been so overtired here lately. I have no idea why. Any chance that the pumping could be causing this? Remember reading that somewhere....??

First sorry because my english is bad. You have to drink between 67 and 101 oz of water per day but more of this amount is harmful for the health.
You can search more information in google and take care of you.
Regards.

I am assuming it is the UB, although it is said to have no side effects. I have had issues with being very tired as well since I started on UB going on two months now. I no longer pump so for me, it isn't that... I don't think that drinking 62-101 oz of water per day would make a difference...

rayneskye0109 I have been on UB for almost 3 months now and I have also experienced this tiredness at the beginning. I kept going and after a week or two it went back to normal. I guess as you take UB your hormonal system is gradually changing and the body needs some time to get used to it. I don't think NB would make you feel tired.

ok. thank you. was thinking it could have been the UB too...have been feeling more "lively" the past few days. lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon