Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SELLING, SUPER ADVANCED WHEY PROTEIN BY BODY FORTRESS

Selling, Super Advanced WHEY PROTEIN BY Body Fortress.

I have two jars, both vanilla flavor. Each jar weighs two pounds. I am selling them for $11 each, shipping included

I will sell and ship to the continental U.S. only.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

is it brand new ?

would u ship it to Canada ?

Yes, they are brand new, unopened.

Are u interested in buying 1 jar or 2?

I would ship to Canada for a little extra.
Rainbow 

if ccupgoal hasn't bought them already then i would interested in both jars

post back a.s.a.p. pretty pleaseRolleyes

(26-04-2011, 12:43 AM)fembeast83 Wrote:  if ccupgoal hasn't bought them already then i would interested in both jars

post back a.s.a.p. pretty pleaseRolleyes

I still have one jar. Are u in the U.S.?

yes i am, minnesota in fact so that work fine for you right? so its like eleven or twelve dollars you say and the shipping is or is not included refresh me and what is the protein yield per serving as stated by the serving size on bottle along with serving size itself and how much is reccommeded to use a day see i never used any of this stuff but many of forums say it is essential to grow breast tissue, but i worry about one thing i heard in two places some time ago that the body can only process 25g of protein at one time never did find out what they meant by one time like is it every 4hr every 6hr or what? see i tried get more on the story but the machine crashed and lost my browsing history so couldn't find the site anymore to confirm that
so my worry is that i would be wasting the extra protein as if that is the case then my body would likely treat the excess as waste not fat (i have poor fat absorbtion along with high metabolism makes very difficult to gain weight and thus extreme frustrating when trrying to both grow breast tissue and gain weight.
Also can you hold till may 3rd when i get my money and fix my paypal

$11, shipping included.

I scoop yields 33 grams of protein. If used at this rate, the jar contains about 27 servings.

If u use more than one scoop, then it'll go faster.

I am unaware at to how much protein the body can process, at a go.

Yes, will hold till May 3.

Sorry Nila, would you still have the one remaining bottle ;;bills kinda swept my money last month this month looks fine though

hello. still available?Smile

This thread is over 6 months old now, i would be surprised if they still had it Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon