Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Am seeing results with maca

Am seeing results with maca
July 19 2009 at 8:18 PM justpeachy12 (Login justpeachy12)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone. Just wanted to share my progess. I have been using maca for a week now and am seeing more fullness/roundness. Hoping that is soon accompanied with outward growth. I do not have my measurements right now though. Was on wonderup for almost three months, but decided to come off it, as I was not seeing the progress I wanted to see. But I will be sticking with maca for at least the same amount of time as my wonderup. I was taking maca before but inconsistently bc it had to be mixed into a drink. The pill form that I am taking now makes it much easier to stick to it. Anyway, just wanted to share. NBE is such a trial and error journey. Hopefully this gets to a size I can be satisfied with. Good luck to everyone and feel free to check out my program page: Justpeachy's maca program.

Author Reply

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Am seeing results with maca July 20 2009, 9:34 AM

How much are you taking and which brand?I tried maca last year few a month and also got fullness.

justpeachy12
(Login justpeachy12)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Am seeing results with maca July 21 2009, 2:41 AM

Hi. I was taking 2 day, everyday for a week. Started on just one a day today, per the recomm. on the bottle. I am taking the Natrol brand. was your fullness permanent?

Katie #2
(no login) Am seeing result with maca July 21 2009, 3:48 AM

Hi justpeachy12,

Which website do you order natrol Maca from?

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Am seeing results with maca July 21 2009, 8:07 AM

I also took the natrol brand but 3 a day.I can't tell if it was perminant because i took it for just 1 month and then lost weight.But i might just go back to maca if i don't receive my PM anytime soon.I felt overall better on maca.

justpeachy12
(Login justpeachy12)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Am seeing results with maca July 22 2009, 2:55 AM

I didn't know if taking more than one is best. I started off with 2 daily the first week and began on 1 daily this week, as per the recommendation on the bottle. I'm thinking of switching back to 2. What do you think?

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Am seeing results with maca July 22 2009, 8:18 AM

I think 2 to 3 is better.On the other forum they used to take 3 for booty growth and some breast growth.I took 3 .Don't forget the recommendation on the bottles is not for breast growth!So go back to 2-3 pills per day Smile

Sammi
(Login Sammi_xo) Re: Am seeing results with maca July 23 2009, 7:53 PM

I take 2-4 of the Natrol Maca every day, mainly for booty though. I would take at least 2 per day. By the way, I think it works.. I work with a lot of guys, and almost every day I get comments that I am "filling out." Happy growing =]

justpeachy12
(Login justpeachy12)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Am seeing results with maca July 24 2009, 3:00 AM

Katie, I bought my natrol maca from ebay. It can be bought other places though. Just search the web or a health food store.

Thank you all for your suggestions of increasing dosage. I have gone back to two per day and wi increase that after the first month.

tinaz
(Login tinaz408)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Am seeing results with maca July 24 2009, 3:49 AM

Does anyone know if this Maca is gelantinized? The one I took before said it was, as well as the one waxingmoon took.

Justpeachy,
Have you noticed any growth in the booty area? I would love to gain a few inches there too!

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Am seeing results with maca July 24 2009, 8:56 AM

There is the gelatinized ,the extract and the root.Natrol is extract 4:1 if i remember correctly.

Sammi
Are you doing workouts too?How long have you been taking it?I don't even know why i stopped taking...Maybe i am just too lazy Sad Are you on Natrol?

Sammi
(Login Sammi_xo) Re: Am seeing results with maca July 25 2009, 6:12 PM

Hey Sandy, I am taking the natrol brand. Ive been taking it for about two months now, but I did stop for a few weeks due to laziness. I am not working out, but I have done that before and it can be effective with heavy weight. I got exercises from a few websites: www.nowloss.com and www.getyourbuttinshape.com
I would do excersize with a backpack with like 20 lbs of books in it, and while I would be sore for about 3 days, there was definitely a lot of toning and lifting.

I truly believe the natrol maca works though.. all of the pants/shorts I own I can BARELY get over my ass. It made me feel fat until the tons of compliments started

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Am seeing results with maca July 27 2009, 8:13 AM

waw you just encouraged me to start with it again!!Will go home and see what i have left SmileWill check the websites too thanks WinkI also think Natrol is a good brand too Smile

mrshuy
(Login mrshuy) Re: Am seeing results with maca July 28 2009, 11:06 AM

hi everyone,
Waxingmoon said that Maca promote the creation of testosterone and estrogen.
so who suffer from acnes should not use it, right?

I wonder if maca increases estrogen, why many people here (many of them are ED) take Maca with Vitex?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon