Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which is better for permanent growth.

I'm starting to think, after looking at the forums more, that a lot of women who grow on herbs, lose it all once they stop. Is that the case with BO also?

So which is better BO or herbs?

I think BO growth is pretty permanent. A few people have reported some loss of fullness after stopping their program but not many lose it all.

(20-04-2011, 04:15 PM)raw Wrote:  I think BO growth is pretty permanent. A few people have reported some loss of fullness after stopping their program but not many lose it all.

Are the herbs always a loss too, or is it permanent as well? I am going great on the herbs, no side effects, nothing bad or ill to report. I just don't want to be taking them if it's not going to be permanent. Thanks

(21-04-2011, 07:48 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  
(20-04-2011, 04:15 PM)raw Wrote:  I think BO growth is pretty permanent. A few people have reported some loss of fullness after stopping their program but not many lose it all.

Are the herbs always a loss too, or is it permanent as well? I am going great on the herbs, no side effects, nothing bad or ill to report. I just don't want to be taking them if it's not going to be permanent. Thanks
I think several people have reported permanent growth with herbs too. I can't remember the exact screen names though. Isn't Zoft Gum herbal? I know Anastasia got permanent growth on that.

Well it's hard to say if Anastasia got permanent growth from Zoft, from what I understand ,she switched to BO an NB so it's kind of hard to tell when she has taken other things since then ,but from what I understand she has gotten permenent growth from those though :0) Good Luck to you and Happy Growing :0)

(20-04-2011, 01:47 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  I'm starting to think, after looking at the forums more, that a lot of women who grow on herbs, lose it all once they stop. Is that the case with BO also?

It was for me. After I stopped taking BO I lost everything. Within 6 months of stopping BO I was back to how I was when I started taking it.

(23-04-2011, 04:04 PM)Judith Wrote:  
(20-04-2011, 01:47 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  I'm starting to think, after looking at the forums more, that a lot of women who grow on herbs, lose it all once they stop. Is that the case with BO also?

It was for me. After I stopped taking BO I lost everything. Within 6 months of stopping BO I was back to how I was when I started taking it.
How much did you grow on BO?

I think there are plenty of girls who have had lasting results with herbs. Eve's results have lasted about 5 years, I believe I'm right in saying.

I think it is also depend on individual physical body conditions.

Whats BO?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon