Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Tatoos

Information 

Some girls are making funny tattoos on their breasts... And according to her fingers, this is a genuine girl Big Grin

http://black2dart.blogspot.com/2011/04/f...esign.html

EvaKo, I've had this as my Avatar since i came on here! You didn't have to go that far hun TongueBig Grin

HuGZz
Kaya

That picture posted on Ugliest Tattoos over a year ago: http://ugliesttattoos.failblog.org/2009/...-shrugged/
Also, why is this a topic on the PM page?

That guy has tattooed her nipple into stars and it looks really nice: [Image: tatouage-magazine-no50.jpg]

I like the idea but it may look bad on bigger areolas !

This flower thing is cute too:
[Image: 200708301612-pix2.jpg]

I'm not really into breast tattoo, i like those things that change the nipple, but i wouldn't tattoo my entire breast. Tattoos on the shoulder or upper chest that extends beyond the breast can be ok though.

Hmm... I actually kind of like the nipple tattoos. The star is my favorite. It literally looks like a star shaped nipple... which is pretty neat.

I'm kind of torn on the tattoo no tattoo thing. I’m on the fence about being for or against. I have to say I didn’t like the subject pic I think its silly but then that’s what some people want so fine. I think tattoos should be beautiful and be something to decorate the body but that’s just my opinion. I like the nipple tattoos I think they are ok.

However to answer the question, if I have to work so hard with my nbe program just to get the boob in the first place no way is some needle coming near me and my new boobs.

(the rest is ramble feel free to skip the rest)

This is the weird bit I kind of want a tattoo because I want to know what it feels like I really want to get one but I don’t want to live with it forever also. i also like how they look when they are fresh. So a temporary kind of doesn’t for fill my want because it’s just painting you don’t get the feel thing.
(Also they don’t look like a real one.)

It sounds completely weird and I sound a bit strange I know. On the whole I’m not too strange, but we all have a few oddball things and this is one of mine.

I don’t like pain necessarily I have an ok pain thresh hold, it’s not low but not high. Its not about the pain thing anyway I just kind of just want to know what its like and I like body modification I guess that why nbe attracts me. I really just want the sensation and the first wow that’s awesome.

I like piecing too although I only have the bottom of my ear pierced I have three in each ear. I wanted the fourth but my ears are quite small I don’t think would fit it and I wanted the top but I did some research and got chicken about it. I didn’t want an infection. I also want my nose and navel pieced.

Nipple has not actually been anything that interested me.

Its funny when I got my ears pierced for the second time the woman said it becomes addictive. I didn’t believe her and thought two was all I would ever want, 6 months later I went for the 3rd and I have been thinking about the next ever since. She wasn’t wrong.

Old topic but same subject.

This will sound crazy but I tried to make up my breast to make the nipples look smaller. This is how it looks like:

I think they look really perkier and bigger ... I'm now planning on getting this tattooed.

Any thoughts ?

I was going to ask this in a thread of it's own but I guess I'll ask it here - replies by ladies only please.

Why would any woman want her body tatooed? ...or pierced? This is beyond my comprehension. Please explain.

Wahaika

Actually, I'd like to have several tattoos and piercings (cheeks and nipples), and all of them would be to "hide" or transform certain parts of my body that I don't like, and turn them into something positive.

Something more positive than what is already there? Not a chance.

I have been watching how otherwise beautiful women end up getting tatoos and/or piercings, thinking that they are making an improvement, but are actually destroying something - permanently. I really wonder about women's self esteem if they think that going to that extreme is something that is going to be an improvement.

And why permanently marr yourself just to be someone else's canvas? I think that tatoos and piercings are like spraying gang graffitti on a Rembrandt. There is nothing that they could not make worse, let alone hide. If I could talk you out of this, I certainly would.

Respectfully,

Wahaika

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon