Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Deflated breasts after weight loss and excess skin - how best to re-fill?

Sorry mods, I think I posted this in the wrong place Rolleyes

Please feel free to delete my duplicate post if they're not allowed, it's on the herbal board...sorry!

Anyway -

I know that a lot of you are trying to increase small breasts (and WOW on some of the pics, well done ladies!)

I am in a slightly different boat - (and would like to know if anyone similar to me has had any successes?)

Always been an F cup (sometimes FF!) until the last two years or so...

I lost about 20lbs and it seems to have pretty much all come off my boobs...

They're now saggy and empty looking. Sagginess I can cope with (kinda!) but they look so deflated and sad, even though they're still a D cup! (probs due to the excess skin as the skin envelope didn't shrink back).

I have a few choices:
1) Get a breast lift where they cut away the loose skin (no thanks, I don't want the scars!)
3) Tighten the skin (nothing has worked for that, and anyway, the stretchmarks I have would just get even more pronounced I think, as they would be more condensed.
2) Attempt to make my boobs back to their old size to re-fill up the loose skin.

I can't seem to gain the weight back (stress?) but really wanna try and fill out my poor deflated breasts.

Anyone here in the same boat? I REALLY don't know where to start..it's all so overwhelming!!! But I can't live like this anymore.

Any ideas for where to start?

I've tried dermarolling but that isn't toning/making my boobs bigger at all!

Many thanks in advance

Debbie

I think Noogleberry is good for deflated breasts. I always recommend Bovine Ovary (for more info see the glandular therapy section) as well.

Hi Debbie and welcome.
First of all, could you tell us how old you are, plus your height and weight ? Age and BMI are important facts in NBE, it will help define what method could suit you best.

So, we're in the same situation. I used to be a D cup and by loosing weight I went down to a small C almost B, and just like you I believe that it was my skin, not my breast, that gave me this size ! My boobs were already saggy when they were big but it got worse and the upper part got empty, just like you I guess.

It's been one month since I'm on NBE, and I already got fullness, I'm filling again my 34C bras, and had an improvement of the shape. You can see my page here http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7571 , I'm updating every sunday. It's mainly based on massage, sports and good sleep to increase growth hormone, chest exercises and herbal tea.

Maz also came from weight loss, you can see her page here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7666 She tried herbs but had bad side effects so she stopped. I think that now she's into massage, exercises, and waits to order a noogleberry, which is a breastpump.

Bovine Ovary is another popular method. Also some girls are into hypnosis. You should read through the forums to see what I'm talking about.

Like raw I believe that in our case noogleberry is one of the best answer. Herbs and BO are hormonal methods which could be inappropriate since we grew normally through our puberty.. Anyway personally, I'm a bit afraid of the pumps ! Even if I'm more and more tempted to give it a try ...

Well, I think that's all I can tell you for the moment, so I wish you good luck on your start !

Thanks guys!

Raw: I'm a little bit afraid of the noogleberry, as I read that it is a suction device? Seeing as my skin isn't very elastic and I have tons of loose skin on my breasts already, I'm too scared to give it a try because it will probs stretch my poor skin out more and make me look even worse!
I'll have a read of the bovine stuff though - thank you!

Milonice: Thank you so much for the detailed reply! Big Grin
I am 31 (a young 31, haha, no kids) and I am 5'4 (about 162cms?) and I weigh 140lbs, for my build it's about average. All my weight used to be on my boobs, now it's on my bum and hips! I have no weight at all around my rib cage, my ribs stick out!

So glad to meet somebody in the same boat - it's soooo depressing though!

Yes, it's the upper part of my breasts that are the most empty Sad

I'm really glad you've had some success! I'm going to read yours and Maz's pages now. Thank you so much!! xxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon